JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another vote for the RCBS Rock Chucker. If you can find a used one for cheap, do it. I don't think I have ever heard of one being worn out. Get a good one and think of it as a lifetime investment. My single stage press still works great after 40+ years.

Don't forget that you will need case lube. I've never loaded 45-70 but I have loaded a lot of .338 WM in the past. I've tried a lot of case lubes and they all tend to make a mess and all have their own quirks. Ask if you have questions.

As others have mentioned, when you do start reloading, make sure there are no distractions. Turn the TV off. Don't smoke. Don't drink. You want to make sure you hit all the required steps and do it right. The first time you fire a round that goes "pfft" instead of bang, you'll know why. Had a buddy that liked to drink beer while reloading. Said doing both relaxed him. Well, I only shot his reloads once and never again. He never blew anything up but sure had to pound a lot of bullets out of his barrel.

No smoking while reloading? Gee why not?

images.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top