JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
my truck was broken into last night. In my driveway. they got 2 handguns & a pair of really nice binoculars. I feel like an idiot for leaving these in my truck. I don't ever do that. I was lazy. now I pay the price for my stupidity. I would like to suggest a thread were people can put out a "heads up" for guns, or other property that have recently been stolen, & might come up in a private party transaction. thanks, mike.

my truck was broken into last night. In my driveway. they got 2 handguns & a pair of really nice binoculars. I feel like an idiot for leaving these in my truck. I don't ever do that. I was lazy. now I pay the price for my stupidity. I would like to suggest a thread were people can put out a "heads up" for guns, or other property that have recently been stolen, & might come up in a private party transaction. thanks, mike.

That sux man..........

I'm hoping that doesn't happen enough to necessitate a whole thread.

There may be a way to tack a "stolen gun" thread though.

I know there is one on AR15.com.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=7&f=136

Post the area you are in and the serial number.

A Springfield armory GI 45 with custom Novak adjustable rear & front sights.
SN-ww49720
A browning buck-mark 22 pistol,brushed aluminum grip frame, matte blue/black bbl, green fiber optic front sight. SN-515mp24834
& a pair of swarovski slc 10x42 binos SN-d721904881
I live in Salem. Marion county sheriffs case# is 09-22253.
thanks for any & all of your help.
Mike.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class