JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I really only have experience with This MidwayUSA one.

I was pretty impressed and have liked it even more than I thought I would. Has help up great so far, even loaded up with tools, ammo, pistols, etc.
Same here. I've had that one for years and it's held up I'm disappointed with the two-pistol Midway bag that I bought around the same time, but the range bag is heavy duty and very good quality.

I have two Shooters Connection Pro bags...The big one...which is a monster...and a medium sized one that I don't think they make anymore...but they do make a smaller one now.

Anyway, the bags are absolute tanks and the design has been ripped off by just about EVERYONE including Midway. But the SC bag is the original and the quality is simply excellent. Many of the knockoffs are made in China and I've read on the forums about seam and zipper issues with the Midway bag.

The big SC bag, however, is $100 but that is still a bargain IMO for the quality of the thing. But if you can pickup the Midway bag on a sale and you only shoot occasionally/recreationally, then it may be the value play for you.

e%2fAssets%2fProductImages%2fshooting_bag_2in1-102.jpg

7e%2fAssets%2fProductImages%2fshooting_bag_2in1-92.jpg

This has been great for me

VEAGIA Pistol Range Pack Gun bag Gun case Range bag Gun safe Lockable Double layer explosion proof zipper that Multi pistol soft carrying Bags https://a.co/d/0hAFz0H

Fits 4-5 pistol, mags, eye and ear pro. Extra pockets for tools and other misc gear. Nicely padded. Well worth the $40 I spent on it.

This is the 5.11 Range Bag I have, pull out tote, brass bag, padded pistol pockets. Has served me well and has space for all I need at the range.

I really only have experience with This MidwayUSA one.

I was pretty impressed and have liked it even more than I thought I would. Has help up great so far, even loaded up with tools, ammo, pistols, etc.
There are a few similar Midway bags like the one armiller91 posted.
I believe this is the same bag with a few accessories: Competition Range Bag Kit

The pull out insert is handy and nothing special about the "brass" bag however when the range bag is combined with a few of these Pistol Sleeves,
it is a great combo. With 3 colors, it is convenient to assign a color to a caliber etc.

With Midway, if you don't like the price, check back. stuff usually goes on sale...

Another recommendation on the Midway range bag. Have a couple now with the inserts & such. Plus extra stage bags-the large open top bag. Used to be able to buy just that.

First set purchased 2016 still going strong with heavy use.

Nice quality at a decent value.

Stuff that lives in my truck for shooting is a Tanker tool bag with safety glasses, ear muffs, mag loader, assorted tools, Leatherman chamber flags and other "possibles". A shoulder carried map bag for targets with stapler and extra staples. A grabber stick and coffee can for picking up brass. When I go shooting all I've got to carry to the truck from the house is the guns and ammo. Multiple pistols in their hard cases go in a gym bag, rifles in their cases and ammo in ammo cans.

On the cheap : (basic bags)

Rothco canvas tool bag ($20)
510twOdG1yL._AC_.jpg
This one has the GI look and is rugged, but I like the Lowes bag below better.

Lowes 12" ($9.98)
42143429.jpg
46713795_1.jpg
This is my favorite bag for mags, ammo, staple gun, whatever.
I put a 3/32" plywood bottom in them.
Not in the stores, order on line. They make great stocking stuffer gifts as well.
These were originally $4.98, then $5.98 and now $9.98

Last Edited:
I have two Shooters Connection Pro bags...The big one...which is a monster...and a medium sized one that I don't think they make anymore...but they do make a smaller one now.

Anyway, the bags are absolute tanks and the design has been ripped off by just about EVERYONE including Midway. But the SC bag is the original and the quality is simply excellent. Many of the knockoffs are made in China and I've read on the forums about seam and zipper issues with the Midway bag.

The big SC bag, however, is $100 but that is still a bargain IMO for the quality of the thing. But if you can pickup the Midway bag on a sale and you only shoot occasionally/recreationally, then it may be the value play for you.

View attachment 1763438

View attachment 1763439

I have the Midway bag that looks like that. It's held up beautifully for a long time now. A few years ago, I replaced it with a bigger bag (box, actually) and it's been in the truck, holding my towing/rescue gear: Two receiver hitches, some D-links, snatch blocks, soft shackles, a tow rope and a kinetic rope, a few tools and some other stuff I forget now. Total weight is well over 50 lbs. and it gets hucked into the back of the truck rather than placed gently. I feel like if the stitches were going to pull, it would have happened by now. The material is thicker than most of my other bags, and everything is double-stitched and done well. This one was made some time ago though, and I have no experience with one made this year.

I just used this last year when I belonged to a range. It cost $45 and came with a free one year membership to the NRA. The NRA was worth about what I paid for it, and the range wasn't.

But at least the bag provided a valuable service

5790-camo-flag-duffle@2x.png

Anything with an over abundance of Molle is super cool…….. oh and don't forget FDE…..

Personally I like bags that don't scream "tactical."

Most of my bags are just largish gray or black heavy duty backpacks. But I do have a super cool over-molied multicam tacticool bag..which is my favorite but never used much. Wolf Warrior X..don't think it's made anymore.

71G7zYXOogL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads