JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
my truck was broken into last night. In my driveway. they got 2 handguns & a pair of really nice binoculars. I feel like an idiot for leaving these in my truck. I don't ever do that. I was lazy. now I pay the price for my stupidity. I would like to suggest a thread were people can put out a "heads up" for guns, or other property that have recently been stolen, & might come up in a private party transaction. thanks, mike.

my truck was broken into last night. In my driveway. they got 2 handguns & a pair of really nice binoculars. I feel like an idiot for leaving these in my truck. I don't ever do that. I was lazy. now I pay the price for my stupidity. I would like to suggest a thread were people can put out a "heads up" for guns, or other property that have recently been stolen, & might come up in a private party transaction. thanks, mike.

That sux man..........

I'm hoping that doesn't happen enough to necessitate a whole thread.

There may be a way to tack a "stolen gun" thread though.

I know there is one on AR15.com.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=7&f=136

Post the area you are in and the serial number.

A Springfield armory GI 45 with custom Novak adjustable rear & front sights.
SN-ww49720
A browning buck-mark 22 pistol,brushed aluminum grip frame, matte blue/black bbl, green fiber optic front sight. SN-515mp24834
& a pair of swarovski slc 10x42 binos SN-d721904881
I live in Salem. Marion county sheriffs case# is 09-22253.
thanks for any & all of your help.
Mike.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews