JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
LOLHAhahaha..' New study ' ...It's just one of many thousand of worthless fraudulent ( and I use the term loosely ) 'studies' funded by your Federal 'tax' Grant-$$$$. Done by academician's that are not able to actually do productive work in society, and spend the majority of their sheltered lives sucking the public Tit .
similar to ..
The U.S. National Institutes of Health spent $442,340 to study the behavior of male prostitutes in Vietnam. or, ..The U.S. Federal Government spent 2.6 million dollars in 'study' and advertising to encourage Chinese prostitutes to drink responsibly.
The US Gov. hands out Billions$$$ a year like a bubbleguming Pez dispenser for Grant funded studies. The US Government even has it's own bureaucratic waste-$$$$ agency setup under 12 operating divisions , while also funding it's own in-house Grant fraud regulatory commission to study and prosecute for Billions-$$$ that it Irresponsibly gives away to worthless fraudulent Government Tit sucking Academicians.

A Counter Observation here, Seems to be an awful lot of Breeding age Females are NOT allowing the fun, and no matter the root cause, they ain't spreading their legs. Combined with a Super Superiority complex ( I got the pussy, I make the rules) its no wonder nobody is getting laid! Now add to that the lack of social skills, dudes don't know how to talk to girls, and Girls in their Hen Groups who reject viable males because, I got the pussy, an Yea, it don't work!
What's even worser, here in the PNW, people are TRASH, Pot Smokin, Obese, Tats and piercings, and bad B.O. and bad personal hygiene, they make themselves Unattractive to each other, I ain't gonna stick anything in THAT chick, would you, NOPE! For middle aged dude, it's even worser, the only chicks available are ether used up strippers with their Complex of I'm queen, I got the golden pussy, and I only phuck certain men with a fat wallet, or the used up MILFS that ain't worthy of the title MILF or Cougar, instead, they are pissed off at men, they have 3 little fatties from at least 3 different sperm flingers, and can't attract a man no matter how much makeup and pachoie oil they use! :eek:
Had a single buddy who waited until after he retired to get married, and what a journey he had, I told him to GTFO the Wet Coast, go to Cali or Texas and hunt down a wife there, there are/were NO GOOD WIMMINS here in the PNW to choose from, unless you were willing to settle for the slim pickins here, ( See Above) so he moved back to Florida, found a Bottle Blond with Fake Tits among the thousands of other single MILFS with Fake Tits, and they are as happy as can be! He gets to dip his wick, and she got her a man, which in Florida, ain't so easy! If I was lookin, I would move to Florida, and find a set of big bouncy fake tits, there are millions of them, and all are looking to snag them a good man with a job and his own car/place to live!

They said the jab was safe and you wouldn't get covid yet you needed booster after booster. My point is I don't believe the liars and their studies. There is a anti gun agenda there somewhere and no sense reading their lies.

Just wait until the AI and virtual world gets wrapped up with all this. You're gunna have a bunch of boys who get to design their ideal girl and live in a fantasy land with her without any risk. No communication skills. No conflict resolution. No real relationship.

Times are getting dangerous. And men are getting weak.

Like Jordan Peterson says - "Weak men are dangerous."
Beta males "gunna" beta….

A Counter Observation here, Seems to be an awful lot of Breeding age Females are NOT allowing the fun, and no matter the root cause, they ain't spreading their legs. Combined with a Super Superiority complex ( I got the pussy, I make the rules) its no wonder nobody is getting laid! Now add to that the lack of social skills, dudes don't know how to talk to girls, and Girls in their Hen Groups who reject viable males because, I got the pussy, an Yea, it don't work!
What's even worser, here in the PNW, people are TRASH, Pot Smokin, Obese, Tats and piercings, and bad B.O. and bad personal hygiene, they make themselves Unattractive to each other, I ain't gonna stick anything in THAT chick, would you, NOPE! For middle aged dude, it's even worser, the only chicks available are ether used up strippers with their Complex of I'm queen, I got the golden pussy, and I only phuck certain men with a fat wallet, or the used up MILFS that ain't worthy of the title MILF or Cougar, instead, they are pissed off at men, they have 3 little fatties from at least 3 different sperm flingers, and can't attract a man no matter how much makeup and pachoie oil they use! :eek:
Had a single buddy who waited until after he retired to get married, and what a journey he had, I told him to GTFO the Wet Coast, go to Cali or Texas and hunt down a wife there, there are/were NO GOOD WIMMINS here in the PNW to choose from, unless you were willing to settle for the slim pickins here, ( See Above) so he moved back to Florida, found a Bottle Blond with Fake Tits among the thousands of other single MILFS with Fake Tits, and they are as happy as can be! He gets to dip his wick, and she got her a man, which in Florida, ain't so easy! If I was lookin, I would move to Florida, and find a set of big bouncy fake tits, there are millions of them, and all are looking to snag them a good man with a job and his own car/place to live!
How do you really feel about it?

More like dads not spending time with their sons teaching them to be gentlemen.

A major I knew in Afghanastan, said the same thing of the hadjis, if they only got laid more and had a few beeers, we could GTFO of the s"*thole..
Awwww........Come On Man.
goat-lick.gif

Is that you Brandon?

Aloha, Mark

After selling 6 houses in this overinflated market. I'm amazed at how attractive to women I became.

All the employees at my small town bank are ladies, I guess word spread. Women that used to sneer at me if I so much as glanced their way are now coming up to me in restaurants and grocery stores and trying to start a conversation.

Little do they know, i made some intermediate and long term investments. I don't have anymore ready cash now than I did before. I live a modest, but comfortable (to me) life.

Still have an eye open for that right one though.

Hope springs eternal.

Kids/young adults are remaining virgins for much long than previous generations.
I know a guy who has a 30 YOA son living with him and mom.

Son is a real odd duck. Hardly ever talks, has virtually no social skills - basically a recluse and he most likely is a virgin.

Weird, unemotional staring eyes as well. A few of us who know this family have discussed on a few occasions mom and dad really need to keep an eye on him.

I know a guy who has a 30 YOA son living with him and mom.

Son is a real odd duck. Hardly ever talks, has virtually no social skills - basically a recluse and he most likely is a virgin.

Weird, unemotional staring eyes as well. A few of us who know this family have discussed on a few occasions mom and dad really need to keep an eye on him.
They need to stop enabling that sheite, full stop.

It is also a crappy excuse, plenty dads weren't around, not because they were responsibility dodging douchbags, they were KIA, yet somehow their sons didn't all turn into incel pansy freaks.
I agree with you there, but absentee fathers has become a crisis in this country and not for anything so honorable as military service. That combined with the general notion that feelings are more important than facts has caused our species to devolve into mush.

It is also a crappy excuse, plenty dads weren't around, not because they were responsibility dodging douchbags, they were KIA, yet somehow their sons didn't all turn into incel pansy freaks.
Then somewhere along they way they had a positive role model, or father figure...

No absolutes in this subject but i do know there is a breakdown in the family unit that seems to be increasing.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top