JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is awesome news! Thanks so much to all who pushed this thing through.

I sent emails and made calls but I know that pales in comparison to the real work many of you did and I truly appreciate it.

Now which SBR to buy first....

Good for you guys, nice work! It's one thing to not lose any gun rights during a legislative session, but it's something else entirely to expand gun rights.

You guys did great!

Randy,

Thank you for all your hard work, focus and dedication to this. This would not have happened without your tireless efforts. It is deeply appreciated, and I want to thank you for taking point and making this happen.

One man CAN make a difference, and that man was YOU. Thank you.

Mark

Brian Blake stopped by on his way home tonight. He says no big email or phone campaign is needed. He believes he has the governor's office taken care of. He was ecstatic over the success of the bill. Says everybody's effort was awesome.

Great work folks!

That is awesome news! Thanks so much to all who pushed this thing through.

I sent emails and made calls but I know that pales in comparison to the real work many of you did and I truly appreciate it.

Now which SBR to buy first....

It pales in no way. Every contact with them is seen to represent approximately 100 registered voters. (I.E. Only 1 in 100 will actually contact them about how they feel). Therefore do not dilute the importance of what you did here.

Kudos to all you guys/gals that took time off work, etc to go to the hearings. Fingers are crossed I can un-bastardize my sbr from its pistol bastardization!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top