JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is probably the wrong place to ask this question, but when I click on "New Posts" at the right end of the bar on top I get a message saying "Searching has been disabled.", did we lose this functionality recently, or do I need to enable it somewhere, I don't recall ever disabling it and it was pretty neat in showing the posts with the most recent activities across the entire forums.

Hmmmm, believe it or not, I read the entire post by Joe when it was posted, as far as I remember he didn't mention losing any functionality, it was a matter of migrating to a more powerful server, but I might've missed something there.

Hmmmm, believe it or not, I read the entire post by Joe when it was posted, as far as I remember he didn't mention losing any functionality, it was a matter of migrating to a more powerful server, but I might've missed something there.

In the posts Joe talks about getting the site back up and to do that on the current server he had to put it in a limp mode and disable some of the site features, including the search functions.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top