JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is probably the wrong place to ask this question, but when I click on "New Posts" at the right end of the bar on top I get a message saying "Searching has been disabled.", did we lose this functionality recently, or do I need to enable it somewhere, I don't recall ever disabling it and it was pretty neat in showing the posts with the most recent activities across the entire forums.

Hmmmm, believe it or not, I read the entire post by Joe when it was posted, as far as I remember he didn't mention losing any functionality, it was a matter of migrating to a more powerful server, but I might've missed something there.

Hmmmm, believe it or not, I read the entire post by Joe when it was posted, as far as I remember he didn't mention losing any functionality, it was a matter of migrating to a more powerful server, but I might've missed something there.

In the posts Joe talks about getting the site back up and to do that on the current server he had to put it in a limp mode and disable some of the site features, including the search functions.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top