JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looks like Lone Wolf has come up with a new line of replacement and conversion barrels for Glocks. Strange, but their website doesn't really say anything about them. Differences I can see are what may be a black melonite coating, fluted barrel and the replacement of that awful Lone Wolf logo. But other than that, I don't see anything that stands out. Prices seem to be about the same.

Anyone heard anything more on these barrels?

Alpha%20Wolf%20Barrel%20Category%20Banner.jpg

Interesting and I had been wondering about Lone Wolf barrels.. the term "lone wolf" has been getting a bad rap of late. not really surprised

Interesting and I had been wondering about Lone Wolf barrels.. the term "lone wolf" has been getting a bad rap of late. not really surprised

I've used their, I guess "gen 1" conversion barrels in several guns for caliber conversions - other than their ugly logo being burned in to the thing, I've got no complaints. They've fit well and functioned 100%.

I'm not sure of the purpose of the fluting in the barrels. Weight? Looks? Tacticool? I guess if they don't cost any more, I'd probably be inclined to go this route.

I'm going to get a threaded barrel for my 17. They are they same price as the older version and they worked great ,so why not give it a try?
Their logo was bad a$$,what are you talking about?

Looks like the Lone wolfs are being made by Dasan Machineries Co. LTD of South Korea.
I always thought they were made here but it might have changed recently as I have not
looked into getting one again for years. I really like the one I have for my 21.
The alpha's seem to made here in the US.

Looks like the Lone wolfs are being made by Dasan Machineries Co. LTD of South Korea.
I always thought they were made here but it might have changed recently as I have not
looked into getting one again for years. I really like the one I have for my 21.
The alpha's seem to made here in the US.
Nice. Using a Idaho address and buying crap from over seas.
I haven't bought the barrel yet but will look into where they are made and where the other brands are made

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews