JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking to grab more 15 round magazines for my G19 gen5. I have MANY Magpul Pmags and never had any issues. See they have Mags for Glock but see so many mixed reviews. Any suggestions on aftermarket mags for glock 19? Thanks in advance... :s0107:

I have, I think, 2 or 3 magpul glock mags which have worked fine but they don't feel right in the gun. They have a big fat booty of a baseplate. They work, though so can't complain too much. I also have a couple KCI big sticks which are hot garbage. Just go OEM. They're like $25/ea and outperform and outlast everything else for the platform.

I have, I think, 2 or 3 magpul glock mags which have worked fine but they don't feel right in the gun. They have a big fat booty of a baseplate. They work, though so can't complain too much. I also have a couple KCI big sticks which are hot garbage. Just go OEM. They're like $25/ea and outperform and outlast everything else for the platform.
KCI are complete garbage.

Had good luck with a couple KCI Glock 50 round drums for range fun. Never had an issue with them except loading takes a bit. Other than that, I have some SHK 33 rounders from Global Ordnance I haven't tried yet but reviews are promising. If I had to depend on the mags, I'd stick with Glock brand ones.

I've owned many Glocks. Why? Cause I liiiiikkkeeessss 'em!:D I only feed my Glocks quality food dished up in OEM dispensers!:s0155:

I've heard mixed reviews on the Magpul mags. Some swear by them, others hate on them. I just stick with what was meant to be. YMMV.

I train with Magpuls at the range, but only carry OEM glock mags.
Magpuls have been reliable for me, and I drop them on gravel/never clean them.
I believe they are quality mags, but I trust the OEM just a bit more, and OEM mags are relatively cheap.
Magpuls aside, I had issues with every single after market glock mag I have tried in the past.

I train with Magpuls at the range, but only carry OEM glock mags.
Magpuls have been reliable for me, and I drop them on gravel/never clean them.
I believe they are quality mags, but I trust the OEM just a bit more, and OEM mags are relatively cheap.
Magpuls aside, I had issues with every single after market glock mag I have tried in the past
Seems strange to train with what you aren't carrying

Seems strange to train with what you aren't carrying
I test extensively all the mags I carry. I rotate ammo and test for function every other range trip. However for training/competition style shooting, i prefer the magpuls. Manipulation is the same. I just worry less about them, and they are cheaper to replace if needed.

Glock mags are the gold standard of handgun mags.

Glock mags are just a couple dollars more, so the cost savings doesn't justify something that "might" be just as good as the best.

Yes I have a couple of the magpuls and yes they work, but I can't see buying anymore, as long as factory Glocks are on the shelf for a comparable price.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top