JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looks like Lone Wolf has come up with a new line of replacement and conversion barrels for Glocks. Strange, but their website doesn't really say anything about them. Differences I can see are what may be a black melonite coating, fluted barrel and the replacement of that awful Lone Wolf logo. But other than that, I don't see anything that stands out. Prices seem to be about the same.

Anyone heard anything more on these barrels?

Alpha%20Wolf%20Barrel%20Category%20Banner.jpg

Interesting and I had been wondering about Lone Wolf barrels.. the term "lone wolf" has been getting a bad rap of late. not really surprised

Interesting and I had been wondering about Lone Wolf barrels.. the term "lone wolf" has been getting a bad rap of late. not really surprised

I've used their, I guess "gen 1" conversion barrels in several guns for caliber conversions - other than their ugly logo being burned in to the thing, I've got no complaints. They've fit well and functioned 100%.

I'm not sure of the purpose of the fluting in the barrels. Weight? Looks? Tacticool? I guess if they don't cost any more, I'd probably be inclined to go this route.

I'm going to get a threaded barrel for my 17. They are they same price as the older version and they worked great ,so why not give it a try?
Their logo was bad a$$,what are you talking about?

Looks like the Lone wolfs are being made by Dasan Machineries Co. LTD of South Korea.
I always thought they were made here but it might have changed recently as I have not
looked into getting one again for years. I really like the one I have for my 21.
The alpha's seem to made here in the US.

Looks like the Lone wolfs are being made by Dasan Machineries Co. LTD of South Korea.
I always thought they were made here but it might have changed recently as I have not
looked into getting one again for years. I really like the one I have for my 21.
The alpha's seem to made here in the US.
Nice. Using a Idaho address and buying crap from over seas.
I haven't bought the barrel yet but will look into where they are made and where the other brands are made

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top