JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hello Fellow Gun Lovers,

My name is Bryan (Landhawk) and I just opened Landhawk Arms. I have been buying/selling/trading here on Northwest Firearms for a couple of years now. So I decided to go and get my FFL and open my own shop. I am starting small with an online store and hopefully will grow to a brick and mortar gun shop.

I grew up in the Washington DC area. Joined the Marine Corps after high school. Then worked for Federal Air Marshals, NAVSEA, and served as a police officer in DC. I met my wife when she was working in DC. She brought me to Oregon for a wedding 7 years ago and I loved it here so much I packed up and have been living here for 5 years.

My two sons currently serve in the Army. I am so proud of them carrying on the family tradition.

I have vast amount of firearms experience and years of extensive tactical training. If you need help deciding on what firearm fits your needs, I can definitely help.

Check out my website, https://landhawkarms.com.

I offer cash pricing on almost everything I carry. So shoot me an email at [email protected] and I can give you a cash price quote on anything on my website.

Thank you and God Bless!!

View attachment 654940
Nice looking site, hope you get a brick and mortar. I still like the live banter and impulse buying

Nice looking site, hope you get a brick and mortar. I still like the live banter and impulse buying
I have thought about having demo guns and taking potential customers to Threat Dynamics and letting people try before they buy. I agree about the banter unless it's someone trying to talk you into a Kel-Tec pistol

My brother and l had an old fashioned sporting goods store in Red Bluff. l got into selling paintball guns and gear. It kept the store in business when WalMart was under selling most rifle and shotgun prices. My suggestion: develop a following, sell at gun shows. The costs of a building are way more than rent and utilities. Insurance is a big expense. Good luck whatever you choose. l have tried to get my FFL reissued but ATF insists l have a store. Not worth it to me.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top