JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I made this amazing investment in our family back in February... and then our lives went to bubblegum and our financial and space needs have changed. I can't return this because of the astronomical shipping costs, so I would like to sell it at a huge loss to someone local who can pick it up and use it. IT's a $9000 package including the shipping costs, and I'd love to get $4500 but I am definitely open to offers of cash, the faster you can get it from me in north portland, the more open I am. Everything is sealed in boxes and stored well since february. "Sell by" date of October 2047.

Mark's Ultimate 4 Person 1 Year Food and Water Supply

foodwater.png

I made this amazing investment in our family back in February... and then our lives went to bubblegum and our financial and space needs have changed. I can't return this because of the astronomical shipping costs, so I would like to sell it at a huge loss to someone local who can pick it up and use it. IT's a $9000 package including the shipping costs, and I'd love to get $4500 but I am definitely open to offers of cash, the faster you can get it from me in north portland, the more open I am. Everything is sealed in boxes and stored well since february. "Sell by" date of October 2047.

Mark's Ultimate 4 Person 1 Year Food and Water Supply

View attachment 456991

GLWS!

Bummer on your situation & GLWS!

As others mention, you may have better luck splitting it up. How to go about it, without having to split up/open/partial cases? Dunno.

We bought a large lot of long term storage #10 can cases, and I flipped what we were least likely to enjoy ourselves. There is a market for them for sure. Just takes a little time & personal contacts.

Augason farms stuff is pretty decent.

Bummer on your situation & GLWS!

As others mention, you may have better luck splitting it up. How to go about it, without having to split up/open/partial cases? Dunno.

We bought a large lot of long term storage #10 can cases, and I flipped what we were least likely to enjoy ourselves. There is a market for them for sure. Just takes a little time & personal contacts.

Augason farms stuff is pretty decent.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top