JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Do you like the new classified rules?

• I like.

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • I do not like.

Votes: 54 75.0%
  • I don't care one way or another

Votes: 10 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
I like to be able to communicate in an open forum. This way the seller doesn't have to answer the same question 50 times. I also lets other potential buyers know what's going on.

Jason

I also have my own forum which I started a little over a year ago. What is different from my site than the others, Is I give the members the right to have "Freedom of Speech". As soon as you start to take these rights away you start to lose members. This is what I have seen on various other forums. We are all grown adults, and sometime tempers flair, but in the end we are all here for the same reason - The Right To Bear Arms and have some fun!!

I know I am fairly new to the site, but I think this is a great group of people and have already made a few friends and learned quite a bit. Thank you for all of your efforts, as I know it takes allot of your time & money to keep the forum going.

Just my 2 cents.

Jason

I need to get something off my mind...

Since the classified ad threads have been "removed" from public posting I am spending a LOT less time in there looking at things I really don't have the green rectangles to acquire...

THANK YOU!!! :D

:s0114:

To avoid confusion (since the topic of this thread is now the old classified rules) I'm closing this thread :s0155:

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top