JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Do you like the new classified rules?

• I like.

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • I do not like.

Votes: 54 75.0%
  • I don't care one way or another

Votes: 10 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
I like to be able to communicate in an open forum. This way the seller doesn't have to answer the same question 50 times. I also lets other potential buyers know what's going on.

Jason

I also have my own forum which I started a little over a year ago. What is different from my site than the others, Is I give the members the right to have "Freedom of Speech". As soon as you start to take these rights away you start to lose members. This is what I have seen on various other forums. We are all grown adults, and sometime tempers flair, but in the end we are all here for the same reason - The Right To Bear Arms and have some fun!!

I know I am fairly new to the site, but I think this is a great group of people and have already made a few friends and learned quite a bit. Thank you for all of your efforts, as I know it takes allot of your time & money to keep the forum going.

Just my 2 cents.

Jason

I need to get something off my mind...

Since the classified ad threads have been "removed" from public posting I am spending a LOT less time in there looking at things I really don't have the green rectangles to acquire...

THANK YOU!!! :D

:s0114:

To avoid confusion (since the topic of this thread is now the old classified rules) I'm closing this thread :s0155:

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads