JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Haskell, Iberia, Stallard and Him-Point are all related.

Damn, that thing makes a hi-point look classy. I don't normally knock a gun if it can do the job safely and reliably, but if you whipped that thing out on a mugger I bet they would look at it and say "Yes, pleas kill me, I do not want to live in this world any longer."

Haskell, Iberia, Stallard and Him-Point are all related.
Like the Habsburgs

Does anyone else see it or, is it just me?!

View attachment 1874320
View attachment 1874321

curls-understood-janelle-monae-red-carpet.jpg

And now in this corner, contending with the butt ugly hi-point and Chiapa rhino, I give you the Haskell 45 ACP.

View attachment 1874304
View attachment 1874305
View attachment 1874306
And just look at that magazine how it just screams quality!
View attachment 1874307
It can be yours!

View attachment 1874310
It looks like someone teaching their 6 year old how to use AutoCAD and telling them to draft what they think a gun should look like

There is someone, somewhere on the internet, that brags about this pile and tries to tell everyone its a good gun.

:D

There is someone, somewhere on the internet, that brags about this pile and tries to tell everyone its a good gun.
EDIT
If you are referring to the P320, then:s0012:

Otherwise, carry on...

Last Edited:
Noticing that some folks just don't miss an opportunity to get a dig in against the SIG P-320. At least my 320s look cool, and they haven't fired on their own (yet).
No, they never do. Makes my job of finding all those dissin' posts just that much harder...

:s0012:

Hey now, I wasn't knocking the 320. :D
OK, but the context (your post immediately followed the posts of @Bobbygun and @lucusloc) could give one the impression that your post was in direct response to the aforementioned posts. Since it was not, I retract my :s0012: directed at you.

EDIT
My earlier post has been edited to reflect the above statement.

I always love seeing long lines of:s0012: when Sobo finds a new thread. It is a sign of comfort and consistency in an otherwise crazy world. Having things you can count on is important.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top