JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Didn't get to see the video but.....
I figure......

1st off.....unlawful entry was made.

It's up to YOU (if you want to give a verbal warning or not). The dilemma.....is much like telling people/requiring people to "fire a warning shot".

You're an ADULT. YOU can decide what is the BEST COURSE of action given the circumstances. Taking into account.....reasonable man, the "Legalese" (in your jurisdiction) and all that.

Aloha, Mark

Was your wife going to open the door for him?
Nope, she knew much better. I posted a thread on it last night. Was an eye opening experience. I asked her to retrieve my home defensive weapon and she couldn't get it. Showed how unprepared we are as a family. The guy would not leave, I ended up doing some late night target practice in my backyard range. That helped him move along but he was refusing to leave when directed multiple times.

Two cars in the driveway. Daylight hours. Hmm, I should try the door. Worst case I have to do the Ol', I'm sorry, routine.

I note how quick the intruder Initially backed away. Then after some distance and trying to BS, took his time to leave. I think he was armed with something in addition to bad intentions.

Two cars in the driveway. Daylight hours. Hmm, I should try the door. Worst case I have to do the Ol', I'm sorry, routine.

I note how quick the intruder Initially backed away. Then after some distance and trying to BS, took his time to leave. I think he was armed with something in addition to bad intentions.

Reaching around in that bag he is lucky not to get blasted.

Yes, rifling around in the bag could have been a bad idea. The good guy stayed pretty calm, kept repeating his commands. I probably would have been " Get your Flipping hands out of the bag NOW"! Not saying that is the best way to go but still... Good for the homeowner for being steady.

I didn't catch the audio.

What's he saying to his old lady?
I didn't catch all of it either, but sounded like he was just explaining, "he just opened the door. He just f'in opened the door".

He showed good restraint by not immediately responding with a bang. I kinda wonder why he ordered him away instead of keeping him belly down on the lawn for LE to arrive. It seemed pretty obvious the man was under some kind of influence or disorder. It might have been an opportunity for him to get help from the authorities, or at least a few days in the klink to come down off whatever he was on. I know imposed accountability is all "taboo" and everything these days, but letting him off for him to run a repeat without even the chance of having to face some charges isn't necessarily the choice I would have made..

Regardless, good on the guy for strongly and calmly standing his ground!

Last Edited:
If you'll allow me........
The "First Ever" gun camera footage.

WARNING........
Yeah....the cop (of color) shoots the bad guy (white).

BUT, But, but......
How many shots were really needed?
WAIT, Wait, wait.....never mind.
The issue at hand is seeing the cop do his duty (from the gun camera angle).

Awwwww........F-It

Just defund the POLICE already!

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR