JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No offense to those of you in the Springfield/Eugene area, but I agree, it seems like an odd place to put it. Salem would make sense, Albany would be interesting (fairly central as well), Bend would make a lot of sense. I'm honestly not sure I like Cabellas enough to go to Springfield/Eugene to visit it...

No offense to those of you in the Springfield/Eugene area, but I agree, it seems like an odd place to put it. Salem would make sense, Albany would be interesting (fairly central as well), Bend would make a lot of sense. I'm honestly not sure I like Cabellas enough to go to Springfield/Eugene to visit it...

There was a strong rumor going around a few months ago that Cabelas was going to locate on Hwy 34 just east of the I5 Corvallis exit. Ummm, less that 10 miles from home - too bad it wasn't true!

There was a strong rumor going around a few months ago that Cabelas was going to locate on Hwy 34 just east of the I5 Corvallis exit. Ummm, less that 10 miles from home - too bad it wasn't true!

I think that location would have been better, but I guess I'm not a professional marketing person...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top