JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
To our valued customers,

A year ago, Sportsman's Warehouse entered into a merger agreement with Great American Outdoors, parent company of Cabela's and Bass Pro Shops. Effective December 2, 2021, that merger agreement was terminated. We at Sportsman's Warehouse are excited to continue operating as a separate, independent and publicly-traded company (NASDAQ: SPWH).

As we enter 2022, we look forward to continuing our strong growth – adding more stores, improving Sportsmans.com, and expanding our product assortment and services. Our mission to provide outstanding gear and exceptional service remains unchanged.

Gear up for unforgettable!

Jon Barker
CEO
Sportsman's Warehouse

To our valued customers,

A year ago, Sportsman's Warehouse entered into a merger agreement with Great American Outdoors, parent company of Cabela's and Bass Pro Shops. Effective December 2, 2021, that merger agreement was terminated. We at Sportsman's Warehouse are excited to continue operating as a separate, independent and publicly-traded company (NASDAQ: SPWH).

As we enter 2022, we look forward to continuing our strong growth – adding more stores, improving Sportsmans.com, and expanding our product assortment and services. Our mission to provide outstanding gear and exceptional service remains unchanged.

Gear up for unforgettable!

Jon Barker
CEO
Sportsman's Warehouse
Weren't they JUST as excited to merge with Great American Outdoors?

Sportsman's Warehouse came from the same town I grew up in. Midvale Utah. Firs time I saw one of their stores was when we were down visiting friends/relatives. This was before they were up here in the NW. I think, I'd neve seen one up here. The parent store was huge, and reminded me of the old war surplus stores we used to have. I little on the dark side and product stuffed in, up on shelves above and hanging from the ceiling. There was even some of the familiar smell of canvas like the old surplus stores.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top