JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No offense to those of you in the Springfield/Eugene area, but I agree, it seems like an odd place to put it. Salem would make sense, Albany would be interesting (fairly central as well), Bend would make a lot of sense. I'm honestly not sure I like Cabellas enough to go to Springfield/Eugene to visit it...

No offense to those of you in the Springfield/Eugene area, but I agree, it seems like an odd place to put it. Salem would make sense, Albany would be interesting (fairly central as well), Bend would make a lot of sense. I'm honestly not sure I like Cabellas enough to go to Springfield/Eugene to visit it...

There was a strong rumor going around a few months ago that Cabelas was going to locate on Hwy 34 just east of the I5 Corvallis exit. Ummm, less that 10 miles from home - too bad it wasn't true!

There was a strong rumor going around a few months ago that Cabelas was going to locate on Hwy 34 just east of the I5 Corvallis exit. Ummm, less that 10 miles from home - too bad it wasn't true!

I think that location would have been better, but I guess I'm not a professional marketing person...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top