JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The larger town I work in announced a week ago that they were canceling their normal 4th of July celebration due to Covid concerns, but will still have the fireworks display. Only, they aren't telling anyone where it is for some unknown idiotic reason.

The said if you have a good view of the North side of town, then you should be able to get a good view.

WTF?

My company is on the North side of town. I'm working tonight, and people are showing up all over campus in hopes of seeing the fireworks. But nobody knows where they are being launched from, and with all of the big hills and trees around here, no one will be able to tell if they can see the fireworks until they start.

I can't imagine that we are now at a point where the local government thinks it's not only a good idea to cancel celebration of our independence, but also to keep the location of the taxpayer paid for fireworks secret.

Idiots...

The annual Pullman 4th of July fireworks show will go on despite the cancelation of the community celebration in Sunnyside Park.

The fireworks display will begin at 10:00 Saturday night from a secret location in North Pullman. Organizers are telling people to find a good view of North Pullman and you should be able to see the display.

New Country 104.3 and Hits 104.7 will air a special Pullman 4th of July program starting at 8:00 Saturday night. Those FM radio stations will then broadcast the music that's choreographed to the fireworks.

My cities fireworks were officially cancelled. Announced many times and all over website.

Day of, a car was going around paying out flyers to residents staying look in the sky at 10pm.

Cities fireworks were NOT canceled. Yet we didn't get to truly appreciate them.

Prineville put on a great show last night. Shot them off the view point coming into town. Set the side of the bluff on fire of course but that is normal and they had people there to put it out. That was the official show, the street shows were pretty good too.

Set a few brush fires here and there, but nothing big and it was a great show.

I said F em, and for the first time bought mortars and had my own show.

They let the "protesters" ignore the laws, so I was more than Happy to celebrate America's B day in true Freedom fashion.

Turns out I had a great view of them from my desk...

IMG_20200704_221108524.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads