JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From what I understand Kindles format only works on Kindle, the file can be read on a PC with a
EPUB converter then I believe uploaded to a Nook. I am looking at trying to get other formats including audio.
As noted working on the release copy that will be done by weeks end, but thats how I think nook works.

Update.
Trying to keep people informed.
The proofing was completed today and book release is on schedule.
There still had to be a final read this week, and a final format,
but so far right on time.

I received my 3 copies of the early edition last week. How do I return them to Amazon?
Just open up your order list once logged onto Amazon.com. Scroll to the book order which will be near the top as orders are listed newest to oldest. Click start a return found in the box to the right of the screen. Follow directions from there, at the end print the mailing label and repackage the books.

Thanks. I've never had to use the return feature so I appreciate your help. I don't have a printer and use a flip phone so I'll go to the local UPS store tomorrow and see what we can arrange with the numbers I copied. And yes I still have several dial house phones for incoming calls as well as one touch tone for incoming and outgoing calls. :)

DH,

One mo time!

Can your book be downloaded to a Nook as I don't own a Kindle.

Thanks!
@MannyGlocks
I had answered it before: posted above...:)
From what I understand Kindles format only works on Kindle, the file can be read on a PC with a
EPUB converter then I believe uploaded to a Nook. I am looking at trying to get other formats including audio.
As noted working on the release copy that will be done by weeks end, but thats how I think nook works.

Currently I do not own a Nook, so unaware of that format. Looking on line I found what I posted.

Note: I am looking at placing other formats on my own publishing website.
But as of yet there is no other access just Amazon Paperback and Kindle.
I am still reformatting this week, in my spare time to get the book back up.
Once its published I will look at other formats, but to answer the question, not at this time
is there a NOOK format. However Converters may work, and I will look at other options later this week
and pots here when I know it will work on Nook.

Do you know what file extension Nook uses ? Like Doc, ODT, Epub etc?

DH,

I'm sorry to take so long to respond as I overlooked this thread. At times, I'm scatterbrained...

Anything remotely e-technical stuff is my wife's bailiwick, (I wouldn't know how to put a book on the Nook if my life depended on it) but I think it's Epub, and thanks for your taking the time...

DH,

I'm sorry to take so long to respond as I overlooked this thread. At times, I'm scatterbrained...

Anything remotely e-technical stuff is my wife's bailiwick, (I wouldn't know how to put a book on the Nook if my life depended on it) but I think it's Epub, and thanks for your taking the time...

NP at all, the book should be republished in the next two days. I will look then at the formats and see what I can do.

Last update before release. The book proofing is completed, only a final edit is need, and is to be completed this evening.
I should have the final copy in my possession Friday afternoon. Which means the book should be release within 72 hours or less
once its submitted. Once I see the books live I will post it here. Appreciate the patients.

2/2/2019 Update, Please Read.
The new version both Kindle and Paperback are updated.
Both the Kindle and Paper Back can be found here .
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1794182330

IMPORTANT:
If you already purchased a Kindle version this is how you update it.

Its Free to Do So !

Update Kindle books automatically
  1. Go to Amazon.com (or go to your own country's Amazon domain)
  2. Go to Manage Your Content and Devices
  3. Switch to "Settings" tab
  4. Find "Automatic Book Update", turn it on.

How to manually update a Kindle book
If you don't want Kindle automatically updates any of your Kindle books. You can keep the option off, and update your Kindle book manually.

1. Go to Amazon.com (or go to your own country's Amazon domain)
  2. Go to Manage Your Content and Devices
  3. Check your purchased Kindle books list.
  4. If any book has a newer version, you shall see the "Update Available" button at the right side.
  5. Click it you can replace the original book with a newer version.
This will only work if you have purchased a book prior.
For New Purchases Please Use This Link
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1794182330

I appreciate all your patience !

DH

Last Edited:
Thanks for the patience ....was a busy week, but got it proofed again, and back up.
Since it was on hold last week we also did some story line edits to.
Hope you enjoy the read.

Congratulations DH...:D

I didn't even know you were writing a book, but then again that's me...:eek:

I'll grab a couple copies this coming week...;)

Congratulations DH...:D
I didn't even know you were writing a book, but then again that's me...:eek:
I'll grab a couple copies this coming week...;)

Thanks @IOM ,
I hope you enjoy it. I have written articles on our rights before. But thought would be nice to put a book out on it.
Depending on how well this is accepted I may write a couple others in this area, but I tried to present material in this book
that is not just repeating what the thousands of other books that are out there have done.

I have created books before, but on other topics not related to Rights, Firearms etc. But this was the first in this area.
And my first Ghost written :)

Hi guys, I am considering doing and audio book on this. I am asking around the internet where I was informing people about the publishing, and was curious how many would listen to a audio book ?

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews