JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Update, there have been 146 copies of the book sold so far. And more selling each day.
I hope it is a good read for everyone.

I have it posted here and a couple of other places for sale. The response by those that have read it was very positive.
I wanted to thank those that PM'd me feedback, I am glad you liked the perspective.
If the reviews stay positive I may write another book about a topic we all seem passionate about here, and yet keeps being dismissed.
If I write this other book, the Kindle will be free for several weeks when its released.

Just wanted to reach out and say than you for the kind words its appreciated, and I am humbled by the responses.
Seriously means allot.....:s0104:

( side note, I have created a Epub version for those that use a Nook or alike, please PM if interested in that format. )

Hey Dune,

I've been pretty busy since my revised edition showed up but I took a moment to look at some differences. On the page with the ISBN, the first copy I received from Amazon says first edition 2019, copyright 2019 at the bottom. The revised version only says copyright 2018 and nothing about first edition. I hope that helps confirm which version is currently shipping.

Thanks again for all the effort. I need to find some time to get this book started.

Hey Dune,

I've been pretty busy since my revised edition showed up but I took a moment to look at some differences. On the page with the ISBN, the first copy I received from Amazon says first edition 2019, copyright 2019 at the bottom. The revised version only says copyright 2018 and nothing about first edition. I hope that helps confirm which version is currently shipping.

Thanks again for all the effort. I need to find some time to get this book started.

One that is on the bookstore right now is the new version. The publisher itself at the time we were doing the edits for the new book, stated that the changes were not different enough to change the version on the book to a second edition. But they assured me that the Kindle version, and that the printed book would be the newer version. I hope that answered your question?

Sounds good to me. The first copy I got looked like it had more recent dates than the re-released version so I thought I'd ask. Thanks for the details.

sorry I was on my phone earlier was hardly of too much detail, when I contacted support at the publisher I found out that being the first edition was 2018 through 2019, that I could not put a new addition that only said 2019 on it. So I had to correct it and put 2018 being it was similar to the original published document. The reason why this matters from what I understand is I had the ISBN number assigned to the original book. So they could not give a new ISBN number two a book that had a newer date without me having to totally republish a whole other book and delete the old one. I didn't want to do that because then people could not update their Kindle version if I deleted it. Yes writing a book is complicated, I've done it a couple of times and the process is pretty detailed to get a book out I guess that's why everyone doesn't do it LOL. Also for this particular book I had to set up the pen name due to the controversial nature of the book I didn't want my real name on this particular book. Which complicated the publishing process because they needed to define between my real name and my pen name. So that when you try and publish a new book and an update he gets complicated. But it's fixed everything is a way should be the new release should be near-perfect and any kind of errors that were in the old draft version should've been corrected. So far the new release is been out about a week, and I've not heard anything about problems with the book so I'm assuming that it came out right. I received my new published version of the new updated look and I did not see a problem either so I think everything is good to go.

Wow! That sounds like a complicated process with the versioning and ISBN assignment. I get it but I imagine that is only one of the many challenges to publishing a book. Thanks for the detailed explanation. I saw the dates and thought I'd confirm with you. Good to hear everything is as it should be.

Well, the book has sold now 200 copies. Most seem to be the paperback over and Ebook.
Appreciate the kind words and support. Humbled, thank you.

So look like 250 books have sold, and to say thank you.

And to help others who may want a copy, I will be giving away for free, just three days only Saturday 16th thru Monday the 18th only, the Kindle version will be free. You can find it here. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MVF7RXN

I also have a version in Epub that works on most other E-readers. Please PM to find out how to get that version "also free" during the same time frame. Sat-Mon Only.

All I ask, is please do not share and if you enjoy the book please leave a review.
489093-6bec3b0b70df0c871fb3e2bf59897a13.jpg

Last Edited:
Well, the book has sold now 200 copies. Most seem to be the paperback over and Ebook.
Appreciate the kind words and support. Humbled, thank you.
Thank you sir! I personally prefer paper over ebooks. When you buy an ebook on Amazon, you technically don't "own" it. The info is probably stored on a server in Bezos' basement, lol. If your device crashes or is stolen, etc...you can lose it.

Thank you sir! I personally prefer paper over ebooks. When you buy an ebook on Amazon, you technically don't "own" it. The info is probably stored on a server in Bezos' basement, lol. If your device crashes or is stolen, etc...you can lose it.

Anyone here, ever lose there copy, I have ways of converting the file to be read. :)

I wish I could give away the paperback but it cost me almost what it sells for.
Never was released to make money, just trying to cover my own cost for ISBN, and proofing.
But I am allowed to give the Ebook for free for awhile, so wanted to do that. The book contains
a good amount of stuff, that the average person is not aware of, so getting this out was my first goal.

BUMP ( over 100 of the free books were sold in the last two days and a few paperbacks)

Just a final notice the Kindle version is free one day left( Monday)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MVF7RXN

All I ask, is please do not share and if you enjoy the book please leave a review.

If You have a Nook or other format let me know in a PM and I will get you a copy.

Thanks, hope everyone is enjoying the book.

I am going to consider the thread closed, the book is still up for sale. Have sold over 350 copies, so when it comes in, I am taking 100% of the royalties and Donating it two other rights groups. I will be taking some time away from the forum to finish two more book projects. If anyone needs any help on a this book please PM and I will respond . Wanted to let everyone know it was appreciated, and hope you enjoyed the read. And know the funds are also going to help fight for our rights.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top