JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well the reports came in on the 1st thru 3rd chapters after that they stopped.
I have two people here reading the draft and found no errors, but should have been
the Kindle. So if that version is OK I can just use that and put the paperback up.
Appreciate it. I am not sure which they screwed up on, pretty sure the Hardcopy, but unsure on the Kindle.
Actually if the first chapter is good then its probably OK, also on the second page, is there and ISBN number?
If not then it is different as well then the Hardcopy which I know has it.

Chapter 1 (location 42) Cloud Reader. I got the version before you mentioned errors.
"Like" - would seem to be the correct word.

upload_2019-1-23_9-15-32.png

This is formatting - which may be beyond control but note the large gap for point 4 and the text continues after the period. But in point 5 there is a line feed
Ch 16 loc 1254 ( +/-)
upload_2019-1-23_9-24-1.png

upload_2019-1-23_9-24-25.png

OK, Thats helpful. Thank you that gives me an idea what is what .
Appreciate it. My two proofs are not here right now, so will look when I get one back this evening.

Got my hard copy today as well. Looks great... What are some things to look out for as far as being incomplete, like... how many chapters is it supposed to be, how many pages etc?

My copy has 16 chapters, a bonus chapter, closing thoughts and dedications @ a total of 128 pages.

Got my hard copy today as well. Looks great... What are some things to look out for as far as being incomplete, like... how many chapters is it supposed to be, how many pages etc?
My copy has 16 chapters, a bonus chapter, closing thoughts and dedications @ a total of 128 pages.

I am not 100% sure, from what I understand the first 3 chapters had grammar issues. I am not sure how far past that.
I should have it worked out very soon, just trying to figure what version was the issues. I think it was just the paperback, but also looks like the Kindle was formatted in a odd way.
The proof copy I asked for in the paperback seemed fine here, but also seems a different copy made it to print.
It also seems like the Kindle version may not have been corrected either.
Problem is, I do not have a hard copy at home, I have the proof, and the others copies are in doc files. So its like a detective novel right now.
Your copy may be fine, or it might have errors. Can you tell me? Does yours have a ISBN number on the 2nd page ?

I can confirm an ISBN on mine. Any differences in the cover? For instance, my back cover has "Lobbyist( retired)" as well as "previously discusses" instead or "previously discussed". Or is the cover separate and it's the contents that differ? If you have any specifics, I can see if my hardcopy has them or not.

I will be watching for updates on when its available to order again. I will be ordering a copy for myself and my daughter. My hat is off to you Dune.

Just another update........... everything is on schedule for February 1st - 3rd as mentioned originally 10-12 days
The book is now going thru another proof. And I m having a professional English Major verify the contents.
To ensure the book is as perfect as possible.

So it is looking to be on time and by next weekend should be ready. I will keep posting updates, as I want people to know
I take the delay seriously. And I am taking steps to make sure this wont happen in the future, by having a process for files,
and now have a professional English/Grammar proof reader being paid to save me the end work.

Last Edited:
Just another update........... everything is on schedule for February 1st - 3rd as mentioned originally 10-12 days
The book is now going thru another proof. And I m having a professional English Major verify the contents.
To ensure the book is as perfect as possible.

So it is looking to be on time and by next weekend should be ready. I will keep posting updates, as I want people to know
I take the delay seriously. And I am taking steps to make sure this wont happen in the future, by having a process for files,
and now have a professional English/Grammar proof reader being paid to save me the end work.
Thanks DH. I'm glad it happened to us, instead of the general public. I'll wait until then and have Amazon ship me another copy. Sorry, I haven't had solid time to dive into it...been pretty busy since the book got here, lol.

Thanks DH. I'm glad it happened to us, instead of the general public. I'll wait until then and have Amazon ship me another copy. Sorry, I haven't had solid time to dive into it...been pretty busy since the book got here, lol.
Well you guys all matter too lol.
I published a book previously same system no problems. And a few years ago before Amazon and that was tough and very tedious.
But I am learning how to use the new way and most importantly avoid future issues.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top