JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Congratulations! It seems to be doing pretty well right out of the gate. I'm looking forward to reading it. We need to get you some reviews though!

Hi guys, well Sh!t,
Just came to my attention that the draft went into publish...........
I am working with Amazon to get the right book up.
The item that some may get is the draft copy, and may have errors.
If you do not want the draft copy, simply ask for a refund.
This is what I get for not working with a person one on one. I guess I am not alone, reading in the writers forum for Amazon
its been happening allot the last few months.

I truly apologies, I will be putting the book out for free once its fixed so no one will lose if they want to wait.
I do not have a time frame yet. But if you want a refund thats cool too.

Yeah, was wondering if it sold out already. Az says out of print, no Kindle ver. is available.
That would explain it. Will plan to pick out a final copy when available.

My deepest apologies, how this happened is I wanted to make the cover so, I uploaded the draft several weeks ago.
To start designing the cover. Which had the whole file uploaded including story, its how they do it. That was just the draft copy. Is missing two chapters even.
How I found out is I ordered a copy last week arrived Saturday, well had to the take SUV to the shop today, had a leaky bathtub pipe, and finally sat down to read it today, to enjoy the work so to speak and went holy hell this is not the finished product at all. About same time another member at another site said ummm, are you aware...... so I knew it was not just my copy.

Looking at the Amazon writers forum, this has been an issue with them a few months.

So what did Amazon do, well the files are the same name. I keep them in separate folders.
They had the draft already in post publish, all I had to do was upload the final and it should have replaced the old one.
It even confirmed it uploaded. But somewhere their publishing process it kept the old file and never released the new.
To avoid this, in the future I will only edit the final product for the cover. That way they never have access to any other files.

When it comes back out, I will make the kindle version free, and anyone wanting a refund on the paperback I understand.
I again apologies, the book may still be read, however the way it was released it had errors.

Last Edited:
LOL, mine shipped this morning. I'll just return it when it gets here. I wouldn't worry about it DH...growing pains.

Thanks for the understanding. It was out of my control, but still was wanting a tad better lift off then this LOL.
I'll make it right, should have it back up as soon as Amazon clears it, but the sales are why they have to wait.
They can't stop the orders that are already going out. So kinda have to wait a few days to get it back up.

Thanks for the understanding. It was out of my control, but still was wanting a tad better lift off then this LOL.
I'll make it right, should have it back up as soon as Amazon clears it, but the sales are why they have to wait.
They can't stop the orders that are already going out. So kinda have to wait a few days to get it back up.
Yeah, I totally understand that you wanted your launch to go smoothly and that it's out of your hands. No problems here hombre.

Hah! My copy was in Hillsboro this afternoon. Just has to make it down the freeway and I'll have my special misprint copy in hand. I'll order a corrected copy too, when available and have the set.

I hope your relaunch goes smoother for you. That feeling you get when something isn't right is horrible.

UPDATE:
As we are investigating it appears the ebook / kindle version may be OK.
Id like to know if anyone has read a couple chapters in the Ebook yet?
If so did you find any errors. On my end I found none in the file I published.
I am having it proofed by someone else just to be sure. But would help if we knew
if it was the paperback that had error or both.
Please let me know if you can. it will help me expedite the book.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top