JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Need help picking my next handgun.

Being that a handgun's price....could more or less equate to a woman's handbag price now a days.....
YES.....she asked me what I thought about her prospective purchase. But, I didn't take the bait.

Aloha, Mark

Shadow 2 > PPQ M5 > 1911, though you can't go wrong with any of them.

Shadow 2's are fantastic pistols. You'd be hard pressed to find any negative feedback about them. Though I've never owned one, I have owned many CZ's and currently own an SP-01 Tactical, 75B Compact, and Dan Wesson Discretion (made by CZ). Each of them is beautifully made and runs like a champ.

The Walther is a cool gun as well (I love the way it looks), but I can't say I know too much about it.

Need help picking my next handgun.

Being that a handgun's price....could more or less equate to a woman's handbag price now a days.....
YES.....she asked me what I thought about her prospective purchase. But, I didn't take the bait.

Aloha, Mark

You're very lucky she didn't want a Birkin.

CZ is great but CGW or CZCustom cost too much. The platform is very expensive for after market upgrades. That's the only drawback.
Yes and no- from a functional standpoint, do you need to upgrade anything on a CZ- no, no you don't, it will do everything you want very nicely. If you want to Gucci it up like a Glock with tacticool fluff then it maybe not the best ..if you want a meaningful update, you can get the M Carbo spring set for the P07/9 for about $30 and 30 mins of your time and you're good.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top