JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Need help picking my next handgun.

Being that a handgun's price....could more or less equate to a woman's handbag price now a days.....
YES.....she asked me what I thought about her prospective purchase. But, I didn't take the bait.

Aloha, Mark

Shadow 2 > PPQ M5 > 1911, though you can't go wrong with any of them.

Shadow 2's are fantastic pistols. You'd be hard pressed to find any negative feedback about them. Though I've never owned one, I have owned many CZ's and currently own an SP-01 Tactical, 75B Compact, and Dan Wesson Discretion (made by CZ). Each of them is beautifully made and runs like a champ.

The Walther is a cool gun as well (I love the way it looks), but I can't say I know too much about it.

Need help picking my next handgun.

Being that a handgun's price....could more or less equate to a woman's handbag price now a days.....
YES.....she asked me what I thought about her prospective purchase. But, I didn't take the bait.

Aloha, Mark

You're very lucky she didn't want a Birkin.

CZ is great but CGW or CZCustom cost too much. The platform is very expensive for after market upgrades. That's the only drawback.
Yes and no- from a functional standpoint, do you need to upgrade anything on a CZ- no, no you don't, it will do everything you want very nicely. If you want to Gucci it up like a Glock with tacticool fluff then it maybe not the best ..if you want a meaningful update, you can get the M Carbo spring set for the P07/9 for about $30 and 30 mins of your time and you're good.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top