JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A lot of folks find they use a .22lr supressor more than their centerfires just because they are small, light, pleasant to shoot, and ammo is cheap. I'd go with one of those first (and did). A .308 can is next on my list to use on 308s, 7.62x39 AKs, and 5.56 ARs.

I don't know where in Oregon you are but Mat Brady from TROS is where I got my 22 can and am very happy with it. He even brought it out to my place with a 10/22 and P22 for a demo since I'm local (and brought out a 308 can to demo when I needed an adapter replaced recently, great service!). Here is their website TROS USA

how much of pain in the *** is cranking-off a AR flash-suppressor for each use?
I'm torn between QD or thread-on for my next can also. Removing the flash suppressor isn't a big deal but depending on how your flash suppressor indexes on your barrel (if it's a design with a closed off bottom) I don't like the idea of going through crush washers like toilet paper every time I want to use a different gun with the can. Not sure if the POI shift is more consistent (or less) with one or the other.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top