JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
sig551.jpg

How did you aquire that? (Semi automatic?) I've wanted one of those for ages, particularly the 551.
I remember, this was a few years ago, this article that showed the sig rifles being put through this horrible endurance testing in ice, mud, salt spray, arctic retrieval/firing tests. It was the most intense torture testing I've ever seen a rifle endure, and it functioned flawlessly.
Quite reminiscent of the new H&K rifle testing.

Anyways, all I see from Sig-Sauer now is their new AR-looking weapon with the heavy railed hand guard.

Too much Metal Gear...

Picked it up from Sig, it was full auto. Used it for work and training. Just heavy for what it is.

I prefer the AR platform, just don't like the heat it generates. May look into a piston AR soon.

Picked it up from Sig, it was full auto. Used it for work and training. Just heavy for what it is.

I prefer the AR platform, just don't like the heat it generates. May look into a piston AR soon.

Just read about the Barrett REC7 in the Nov. issue of Shooting Illustrated... nice piston AR-type in 6.8mm

http://www.barrettrifles.com/rifle_rec7.aspx

Too bad it's a friggin' pricey little thing!!!

Not sold on piston guns yet, especially the AR.

It was designed to be a gas system, feed it quality ammo, and keep it lubed, they'll run like a timex.

If you really want to look like an "operator", whatever you get, keep it simple. Decent holo sight, BUIS, leave any old paint or coating on it, and let the finish wear totally off around the areas where you grip it as well as around the mag release and magwell. Nothing shouts Mall Ninja like a weapon with a totally virgin finish and gobs of populated rails everywhere...

BTW, I have NOTHING resembling any of that. Oiled walnut and Park forever.

I would see if I could find a good used Space Shuttle door gun, personally... that would be REALLY high speed... ;)

Dude just put some stuff on an AR, rattle can it and beat the bejeezus out of it...

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top