JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All of the various agencies want their black bag units of door-kicking operators. NASA, NIH, IRS, AMTRAK, National Park Service, Department of Education, probably the FDA, probably others have some sort of tactical SWAT guys.

I have a cynical mind so of course I look at the worst that could happen. I do have questions about why could they possibly need armed agents in the IRS? What is it the government is going to do that they need armed agents in the IRS?

Who needs to be killed over not paying their taxes, is it now a death sentence?

All of the various agencies want their black bag units of door-kicking operators. NASA, NIH, IRS, AMTRAK, National Park Service, Department of Education, probably the FDA, probably others have some sort of tactical SWAT guys.
That's a lot of armed feds. Makes you wonder what they could do if they all got together one day.

The IRS wants to shoot your accountant among other things.

I am still not quite sure what dangerous criminals (or so many) that the IRS thinks it needs guns for that they can't ask for armed help with.
The way the story goes is that sometimes they have to "collect" from shady characters.
And it's possible that a gunfight could break out.

I don't know why they couldn't team up with US Marshals or FBI for the dangerous cases ?

The way the story goes is that sometimes they have to "collect" from shady characters.
And it's possible that a gunfight could break out.

I don't know why they couldn't team up with US Marshals or FBI for the dangerous cases ?
At a guess, turf wars. The esteemed HRT doesn't want to go out on a pussy little IRS warrant service, US Marshals don't want to hit some NIH biohazmat site with NIH honchos calling the shots, etc etc ad nauseum. And no one wants ATF or DEA trigger diddlers hitting a Dept of Education radical-parents-meeting on the decline of instruction, and end up schwacking 3 or 4 PTA members and their Pomeranian.

And no one wants ATF or DEA trigger diddlers hitting a Dept of Education radical-parents-meeting on the decline of instruction, and end up schwacking 3 or 4 PTA members and their Pomeranian.
☝️That ☝️is some brilliant prose right there... :s0140:

Last Edited:
"Thankfully, no employees from the Federal Bureau of Prisons sustained injuries in the occurrence, as stated by a spokesperson."

Why does that statement hit my funny bone?

All of the various agencies want their black bag units of door-kicking operators. NASA, NIH, IRS, AMTRAK, National Park Service...
NASA's SWAT team is supposed to be one of the best, I've heard. s0092.gif
Department of Education
Better do your homework, kid, or else. :s0140:

Not to worry. Brandon says it's about getting money from the very rich, not us normal folks. It's for the children and of course, 10% for the big guy.
Not to worry. Brandon says it's about getting money from the very rich, not us normal folks. It's for the children and of course, 10% for the big guy.
And which 'big guy' are you referring to - Soros, Bloomberg, Gates, Rockefeller, ??? We all know sleepy Joe ain't smart enough to think that far ahead. Probably should have just stopped at "sleepy joe ain't smart enough to think" 😀😀

IRS getting armed is something I need an education coarse on. WTF do they need an armed version for?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top