JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Its actually kinda nice when these things happen and nobody gets hurt.

Serves as a reminder to treat every gun as if it were loaded at all times.

There are 2 kinds of people, those that HAVE HAD a negligent discharge, and those that ARE GOING TO have a negligent discharge.

Luckily, I got mine out of the way about 15 years ago.:s0114::s0114:

Guys guys guys,give the clip/magazine thing a break.Nobody's impressed with your huge knowledge of what both are.And us that interchange the two love it when your panties get all bunched up over it.

I am kind of disappointed about how many gun store clerks don't clear the weapons when they hand them to you.Then I do it for them.
At Boenher's in Gorst,they had a Marlin lever gun with a zip tie around the lever and stock.Brand new gun.
I asked how I was supposed to look at it without being able to cycle the action and he said they ASSumed it wasn't loaded at the factory.And yes,their rifles are accessible to everyone

I see this happen quite a bit. Maybe it's up to us to tell the clerk to clear it before he hands it over.Just refuse to take it till he clears it

More importantly when did Taurus start making rifles in .45 ACP or any rifle for that matter (glad to hear no one was hurt)?

Drew,

I wouldn't use a banana on that Tec. Everyone knows the the Magpul Plantain is much more reliable. Plus it comes with a Ranger pull stalk on it for easier removal.

plantains.jpg

I was at a gun show once where the same thing happened. Before anybody goes condemning one of the best gun stores in the area it would be good to remember Coctailer said:

There are 2 kinds of people, those that HAVE HAD a negligent discharge, and those that ARE GOING TO have a negligent discharge.

Its actually kinda nice when these things happen and nobody gets hurt.

Serves as a reminder to treat every gun as if it were loaded at all times.

Luckily, I got mine out of the way about 15 years ago.:s0114::s0114:

What a load of crap.

"There are 2 kinds of people, those that HAVE HAD a negligent discharge, and those that ARE GOING TO have a negligent discharge."

I dropped the slide of a P-38 on a full magazine with the safety on. When the slide slammed home the damned thing fired and scared the crap out of me. :huh:
We were shooting cans on the beach and I had it pointing out to sea.
*Note no ships were reported sunk in the area.:s0131:

Jack...:cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews