JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
NBC Launches Internal Investigation Over Trayvon Martin Case Segment

NBC told the Washington Post's Erik Wemple Saturday that it would investigate an incident in which the "Today" show used an abridged recording of George Zimmerman's 911 call before he killed Trayvon Martin. The version used by NBC emphasized race as a factor in the incident.

NBC's version of the call sounded like this:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.

But as Fox News and NewsBusters discovered, the actual conversation went like this:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. Or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.

Dispatcher: OK, and this guy — is he black, white or Hispanic?

Zimmerman: He looks black.

Wemple called NBC's abridged version "high editorial malpractice well worthy of the investigation that NBC is now mounting."

Wait, a national TV News agency altering audio or video to have it help their slant? NO. That never happens...

All I can say is DUH! The news these days sucks! You have to dig and dig on your own to figure it out. Even then odds are unless you show up yourself you won't find the facts out.

Paint me not-surprised...

Let us (the people) Remove nbc's first admt. rights. (NEVER tune into a nbc station)

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!

I know you said let (the people) remove their 1stA right, but IMO, even that is wrong.

Don't start down that road.
I don't like them either, and usually only watch a segment when someone posts it to show their inaccuracy/hypocrisy etc., like in the OP's story.
But I can change channels, and my TV, radio etc all have an off switch.

I prefer to let them stay. That way, when people start quoting MSNBC's drivel in a conversation, I know who to ignore, or at least I know how easy it will be to completely annihilate their argument.

Let's turn the biggest leftist media voice of the useful idiots to our own advantage.
Then maybe when they feel a "tingle down their leg," they'll realize it's only because they just peed their pants.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!

I know you said let (the people) remove their 1stA right, but IMO, even that is wrong.

Don't start down that road.
I don't like them either, and usually only watch a segment when someone posts it to show their inaccuracy/hypocrisy etc., like in the OP's story.
But I can change channels, and my TV, radio etc all have an off switch.

I prefer to let them stay. That way, when people start quoting MSNBC's drivel in a conversation, I know who to ignore, or at least I know how easy it will be to completely annihilate their argument.

Let's turn the biggest leftist media voice of the useful idiots to our own advantage.
Then maybe when they feel a "tingle down their leg," they'll realize it's only because they just peed their pants.

Your right..

Game-changer bombshell: Bloody photo of Zimmerman released

In a game-changing development Friday, a photo of Florida murder suspect George Zimmerman – who has acknowledged fatally shooting 17-year-old Trayvon Martin – clearly shows the back of Zimmerman’s head leaking blood from what appear to be two separate gashes.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top