JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Here at Eyewitness News, we purchased a gun kit to build a pistol and it arrived within 10 days. There were 13 pieces in the box with the exact jig included to guide the buyer on where to drill the gun frame. We did not drill into our frame, because in California, there are state laws you must follow first. That includes applying for a serial number with the Department of Justice before building a pistol or rifle, and most pistol kits do not meet California's latest handgun standards to get serial number approval. " [bold added]

What?! People are no obeying the current laws. This is my shocked face.

Literally hunks of plastic and metal. If banned, folks can still easily make them. Its laughable they think demonising and creating more laws will change anything.

What?! People are no obeying the current laws. This is my shocked face.
Every article I read follows the same pattern:
Tell a sad story.
Tell us about the crisis.
Tell us about all of the laws that were broken that led to the sad story and crisis.
Interview advocates for new laws.

Does nobody ever proofread and go, "Hmmm... that story makes me look like a dumazz"?
Nope, they don't.

So people are not obeying laws just like politicians aren't obeying oaths!

The irony...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads