JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Haha! How many illegals do you think they would "nail" if you had to do a BGC for a nail gun?! :D

None.

They'd give them a free car and driver licenses (if they could), but they DO get public housing, vote to pass public bond measures that increase our property taxes in order to build more public school buildings so their anchor babies can have a free education, and give them EBT cards so they can eat. Paid for by YOU and ME.

They don't want to "nail" any of them.

We need to join with the feminists that now hate Prozanski due to his fighting them on extending the statute of limitations on rape and sex crimes (he's like the only goober in Salem against the bill and in control of the committee that has control of the bill sound familiar?) And get this POS thrown out of office.

Technically ,in WA,you would need to do a back round check to rent a nail gun at HD.
Or as in the WA threads,if you were a contractor,you would have 1 guy doing all the nail gun work so you didn't have to do a back round check every time someone needed it on their job.
Makes total sense to me,no more random drive by nailings

:D:D:D
None.

They'd give them a free car and driver licenses (if they could), but they DO get public housing, vote to pass public bond measures that increase our property taxes in order to build more public school buildings so their anchor babies can have a free education, and give them EBT cards so they can eat. Paid for by YOU and ME.

They don't want to "nail" any of them.
:D

I wish they would have told us we would need a better seat belt for this tumble down the retarded liberal rabbit hole.

Welcome to Wonderland everyone; where they debate whether or not you need a background check for a nail gun, but you can buy all the wacky weed you want.

They evidently haven't heard of the law of unintended consequences.

I can see it now, the next Colorado theater shooting the guy will have a portable compressor and a battery on his back so he can "nail" the moviegoers...
Can you say cranialrectomitis???:confused:

Not sticking up for the POS but am I the only one who got that Prozanski was trying to amend this stupid law to make sure nail guns were NOT included out of that article?

Not sticking up for the POS but am I the only one who got that Prozanski was trying to amend this stupid law to make sure nail guns were NOT included out of that article?

Lets see if I can get this correctly stated. Under the emergency thingie, this POS SB941 was rushed to the governor's desk. Now, if nail guns were NOT to be included in SB941: then it must be so, nail guns are included in the rest of Oregon's gun laws.

Given to a competent attorney, Pandora's Box has been opened.

Foreverlost,

Too damn funny! Assault nail guns of mass destruction... what next? Night is Day, Up is Down, Left is Right... will someone please tell me when this horror scene is over. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, have you had a good look at Catlin recently?o_O

They'll go for a 7-10 nail limit in holding capacity, require they be locked up, and make you get liability insurance.... oh yeah, no open carry in Portland, Eugene, and Salem without a concealed contractor's license.

Seriously though, the video of Jerry Miculek with the nail/staple gun just goes to prove that THE PERSON is the weapon, and a gun is merely a tool.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top