JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not sticking up for the POS but am I the only one who got that Prozanski was trying to amend this stupid law to make sure nail guns were NOT included out of that article?

Actually Bill Post, R-Keizer is and old Flyod is just trying to get some press out of it. Because of the initiated recalls, I think Prozanski is a little scared and he got his fanboy Mapes to spin this article to try and convince everyone that he has everybody's interest at heart and that he is at least a little pro 2A.

Oregonlive said:
Senate Judiciary Chairman Floyd Prozanski, D-Eugene, on Thursday won approval of his committee to amend a House-passed gun bill to include language making it clear that a "low-velocity powder-actuated tool or similar apparatus" is not a firearm under Oregon law. Emphasis mine
By winning the approval, he is fighting for the working man in Oregon, even though Republican Bill Post is the one who sponsored the bill to amend AB 941.

Oregonlive said:
Prozanski has been taking plenty of heat from gun-rights supporters for pushing through a measure that expands background checks to cover private gun sales.
Mean ole gun nuts .....

Oregonlive said:
Prozanski wrote several exemptions to the background check requirements to try to tamp down complaints that the bill over-reached.
See, good old Floyd is for gun rights, he tried very hard to stop the over-reach of SB 941.

What the fanboy forgot to mention was that Floyd is the one who sponsored this abomination and is the one who blocked all amendments that would water SB 941 down. Why would Prozanski have to write "several exemptions" to a bill that he sponsored? Shouldn't he have noticed the problems with this bill when he read it before it was submitted or during the legislative process or by the public comments on it showing the consequences?

At least that's the way I see it.

Ray

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads