JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've got lots of reloading components stocked up.

But why is SCOTUS letting them do this? What is their rational considering that ammo must certainly be part of "keep and bear arms"???

I don't think we can count on the "Supremes" forever. I expect to see their current dispostion gradually eroding into a cesspool of leftist sycophants.
While the left tried injecting Ruth Bader Ginsburg with formaldehyde for years, they learned this dynamic, much to their dismay.
We saw this with the loss of Scalia, but lucked out by getting Clarence Thomas as a temporary roadblock.
The 2A is only as strong as those who are in power that are willing to defend it from constant attacks.

And btw bbbass...

I used to have reloading supplies, ammo in storage, mags etc.
I sold them so I could make donations to the DNC, Ceasefire, The National Lawyers Guild and a few others.

ahem

Last Edited:
Mass shootings and the so-called "insurrection" of Jan 6th are already being used by gun-grabbers to subtly miscast gunowners as synonymous with groups that are violent, racist, or white supremacist. That makes it easier for non-gun owners to side emotionally with the gun-grabbers, or at least reduce sympathy for our opposition to the gun-grabbers' concerted effort to eliminate a civil right.

Everything being done to make gun ownership "difficult" (permits, fees, mag restrictions, limiting ammo & gun purchases, etc) will grind away at our numbers as casual gun owners give up on ownership (just not worth the hassle or expense). Every such desertion is a "behavioral change". That right there is an important concept, because the only way to force a change in societal attitudes is to first force a change in societal behavior. It will happen, one by one, and those who desert us don't just become neutral. Eventually, their attitude will shift from viewing gun ownership as "personally unimportant", toward viewing all gun owners as part of an aberrant minority in modern society.

Last Edited:
Maybe ammo (that would need to be a state/locale thing probably)
Maybe triggers (ATF already going after these)
Maybe "firearms" (Shockwave/Tac-13-14/et. al.) - this seems to be hinted at in the braces ruling as they are now calling these "pistol grip shotguns".

I think ammo, especially at a national level, might be a tough sell politically, as it will affect every gun owner.

Hard to say.

Buy cheap and stack deep.

Last Edited:
If 114 gets through the lgs will be a thing of the past as people won't spend money in hard times to buy a permit to buy a gun. State will make us do bc for ammo and the cost will make most recreational shooters quit.

If a man wants to shoot and have fun he will join a club.

The fear of a nationwide ammo restriction passing muster in the courts is unfounded. Any nationwide restrictions imposed by the legislature or ATF will be challenged in the 5th Circuit federal court system. That is the circuit court in which national gun control laws and rules go to die.

I've got lots of reloading components stocked up.

But why is SCOTUS letting them do this? What is their rational considering that ammo must certainly be part of "keep and bear arms"???
Stomper, among others, has long warned gun owners NOT to depend on the courts to "fix" what the people voted into office do. Unless a LOT more freedom loving people start to pay attention and vote well? They can't count on the courts to save them. :(

The fear of a nationwide ammo restriction passing muster in the courts is unfounded. Any nationwide restrictions imposed by the legislature or ATF will be challenged in the 5th Circuit federal court system. That is the circuit court in which national gun control laws and rules go to die.
It won't be nationwide but it certainly can and has happened at State level. It won't surprise me if it happens here in Oregon one of these years.

Stomper, among others, has long warned gun owners NOT to depend on the courts to "fix" what the people voted into office do. Unless a LOT more freedom loving people start to pay attention and vote well? They can't count on the courts to save them. :(
Not putting too much stock in Mail In Ballots.

If 114 gets through the lgs will be a thing of the past as people won't spend money in hard times to buy a permit to buy a gun. State will make us do bc for ammo and the cost will make most recreational shooters quit.

If a man wants to shoot and have fun he will join a club.
welcome to european style gun control, only the wealthy and criminals will have guns

You wouldn't even need to ban ammo, just primers. A tiny explosive device shouldn't be hard to re write regulations for and requiring an explosives license to purchase. Keep the bullets, powder and cases. Keep the guns and mags. No primers, game over.
Is that you Dr. Evil??

As a reloader this is straight out of a nightmare.

This reads like a James bond villain (Spectre) plot

Last Edited:
You might have to start reloading primers:)
Buy cheap, stack deep

Reloading supplies is one of my weak areas of prepping. But generally I buy whatever ammo I can and only reload "special" ammo I can't find commercially - and those "special" loads (usually weak/light loads) are usually small in number once I find the right combo (accurate, low velocity) of components. So I am not too worried - I don't shoot a lot (yes, I should shoot more, but I don't compete or hunt, so even shooting as much as I should to stay in practice, is not very much, and a lot of that could be with rimfire ammo).

Well, I expected the majority on the court to uphold the Constitution. The least they can do is tell us why not?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top