JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Am looking forward to being able to go test it. Have to wait until I can head off to a range which will handle center fire rifle calibers. I am stoked though. I've been wanting a Mosin/Nagant Carbine for a while now. I had originally thought I would be getting an M44 but found a 1943 M38 at the Gun Broker in Clackamas which was in my price range. It is lighter than the M44 due to not having the built-in bayonet. M38's don't have a bayonet lug anyway as they were more for rear echelon troops. It is counter bored but the rest of the bore is beautiful. And, ALL numbers are matching (natural, not force matched). I did put a recoil pad on it but still have the original butt plate. I'm a wimp when it comes to the 7.62 x 54R - what can I say.

MosinM38.jpg

MosinM38_02.jpg

Im sure you will have fun with the rifle very fun to shoot! mine is also counter-bored but with a rifle like that i wouldn't worry about it. good pick up

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top