JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, with nearly 50 years on mine, I can agree with ya on that, even though mine's been sheathed for at least the past 20 years or so...

I have to admit, sir, now that you got me to pull this ol' friend out of the long-term gear storage, I'm a might teary-eyed over seeing it again after all this time. It takes me back to my youth in Italy, when I first joined the Boy Scouts at 13 yoa (I may have even had it when I was a Webelos Scout), and the years following that when I backpacked hundreds of miles a year, every year, clear into my early 20s, with it on my hip. And then, sometime in my late 20s/early 30s, I put it away. Alas, you can never go home again... :(

Last Edited:
My western will sharpen fine and hold the edge
I just now ran my old Western across the steel and tuned her edge. She's a veritable scalpel again, that she is...

Thank you, sir, for allowing an old man to relive the glory days of his long lost youth.
I just might strap this old friend on my belt again, as well as my Kershaw folder on my strong side...

Of course, I'll have to leave it when I go to Seattle (which is nearly never, for good reason), since those pussies can't handle a fixed blade over 3 inches...
Boy Scout knife3.jpg

Last Edited:
I just now ran my old Western across the steel and tuned her edge. She's a veritable scalpel again, that she is...

Thank you, sir, for allowing an old man to relive the glory days of his long lost youth.
I just might strap this old friend on my belt again, as well as my Kershaw folder on my strong side...

Of course, I'll have to leave it when I go to Seattle (which is nearly never, for good reason), since those pussies can't handle a fixed blade over 3 inches...
View attachment 899712
I have one like it. fine tool ,

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top