My Boss said to me today

Reactions
My Boss said to me today that there is no use for high cap magazines. Why do you need more than 10 shots? Give me one reason why you need more than that. I thought for a minute than said to him, give me one reason why you need more than one shot. That’s the next question the politicians will be asking you.

accessbob

Reactions
I would counter with - ever heard of a riot? Or a gang attacking someone? I have, and I'd like to be able to protect my family in those circumstances and a 30 round magazine gives me at least a fighting chance to do so.

Reactions
My Boss said to me today that there is no use for high cap magazines. Why do you need more than 10 shots? Give me one reason why you need more than that. I thought for a minute than said to him, give me one reason why you need more than one shot. That’s the next question the politicians will be asking you.
11 zombies.

ETA: Forget mags, I'll take one of these please.

Belt-Fed-AR-15.jpg

Reactions
Unless you know your boss really well, sounds like your being baited. Hopefully he's is not one to remember things when times get slow and you get laid off with the attitude of "We don't need no right winger around here". Careful on the politics at work. But yeah I don't need a reason. It is my right if I choose. Hopefully it was a respectful conservation and he understands your right to have a 30 round magazine. Offer to take him shooting it is alot of fun. I have never know anyone that has gone out shooting that did not have a good time.:s0155:

Reactions
My Boss said to me today that there is no use for high cap magazines. Why do you need more than 10 shots? Give me one reason why you need more than that. I thought for a minute than said to him, give me one reason why you need more than one shot. That's the next question the politicians will be asking you.
Because criminals have them, and if you make them illegal, only criminals will have them...Do you want to be put at a disadvantage when they come knocking down your door?

Reactions
Unless you know your boss really well, sounds like your being baited. Hopefully he's is not one to remember things when times get slow and you get laid off with the attitude of "We don't need no right winger around here". Careful on the politics at work. But yeah I don't need a reason. It is my right if I choose. Hopefully it was a respectful conservation and he understands your right to have a 30 round magazine. Offer to take him shooting it is alot of fun. I have never know anyone that has gone out shooting that did not have a good time.:s0155:
Completely baited and trolled. Lousy bosses have a way of determining who is a boot kisser and who marches to their own beat. Sometimes you just have to suck it up and BS your way around. Sounds like BS is probably pretty common there.

Ligito

Reactions
Question: Why did you shoot him 30 times?

Answer: Because I left my 100 round mag back at the office.

Reactions
My Boss said to me today that there is no use for high cap magazines. Why do you need more than 10 shots? Give me one reason why you need more than that. I thought for a minute than said to him, give me one reason why you need more than one shot. That's the next question the politicians will be asking you.

That's a good answer! The obvious answer though is "In case I'm attacked by11 bosses!"

UPCOMING EVENTS

Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sound Loan and Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Definitely recommended
    friendly people, great prices on guns ammo tools, jewelry, other pawn shop stuff, always been easy to deal with
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Responsive, courteous, great comms and absolutely reasonable!
    Bought a firearm from a local NWF's member and as I live in Idaho it had to transfer through a local FFL. The Seller picked A Cut Above... The...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Another sterling experience A+
    Tyler is a great man and this place is a treasure. Reasonable fees and excellent service. Kind and polite. No BS. I will keep coming back.
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Great FFL Gun Transfers.
    Last Saturday morning. Me & the wife bought a pistol from another great Northwestfirearm's member. Meet up A Cut Above pawn shop. Wife had a...
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    TJ Gun Sales
    Needed some sights for a Glock 19. Found them here for a good price and free install. :)
Top Bottom