JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Because there are no limits to how many words you can use when exercising your Freedom of Speech. There is also no limit on the number of times you can plead the 5th. Or a limit on how many times the police must get a search warrant. Or how many times you are entitled to a jury by your peers.

Simply put, because there are no limits of how many times you can exercise other rights in the Constitution, why should there be one on the 2nd?

Seriously, try this: The average home invasion involves 3 assailants. It takes an average of 3 hits from a handgun to stop an assailant. On a good day, a trained police officer will hit the bad guy 50% of the time. Now you're at 18+...

Why do you need more than 10 shots? Give me one reason why you need more than that.

That would be amazing to know in advance how many shots you would need for any situation. Think of the possibilities! Why waste your time and $$ building up a supply of ammo only to find out you'd die before firing 3 rounds if TSHTF!
And why would the police need more than 10 shots? They seem to be the biggest offenders of turning "suspects" into swiss cheese at the first hint of violence.

You need to know how the person you are talking to thinks. My 80 year old father in law was at my house for fathers day when my wife and son gave me a AR15. Now he has been a hunter and OK gun guy his whole life. However, he looked at the AR and asked, "what the hell do you need that for?" To him, it was not a hunting rifle so he did not understand why I would need it. I replied, "when the terrorist come down my street, I will tell them to "Jihad this". He thought for a moment, then smiled and nodded his head in approval.

Because it's the most efficient and effective solution the law allows. Why would you want to take away efficiency and effectiveness from good people when they are defending themselves from bad people? Do you side with the criminals?

I'd ignore my boss if he was talking about anything other than work. I'm not there to make friends, I'm there to make do a job and earn $. He can say whatever he wants no matter how wrong he is. What I do when I'm not at work is no business of his.

This is a red herring. You play right into their hands when you go on the defensive. The correct answer is "Since when are any of our rights base on need and why would you use that kind of tactic on me? I thought we were friends."

I have been blessed. At my last job my first boss was a gun guy. He gave me 2 guns. My last boss was a gun guy and he would ask my advice on holsters and such.
Even the left wing liberals who owned the company had fun teasing me about guns and shooting. I never had the heart to tell them I was carrying a pistol for the last 5 years I worked for them. Ant for you smart-butts there was nothing in writing about a weapons policy

mags.jpg

I'd tell him to eat a bag of @#$t

I'm not at work to deal with stupidity.

My company previous to the one I'm at now had a real grade A libtard as my supervisor, premium grade A nimby statist type. Would complain for hours about how pot was illegal and it was protected in the Constitution and it was part of our pursuit of life, liberty, and happiness.... then without missing a beat would complain about how guns had to go and only the police need them.

I was pretty vocal with the guy a few times, telling him he needed to learn to stop being so damned inconsistent. When the layoffs came, I was the second guy to go that morning. :s0114:

My Boss said to me today that there is no use for high cap magazines. Why do you need more than 10 shots? Give me one reason why you need more than that. I thought for a minute than said to him, give me one reason why you need more than one shot. That’s the next question the politicians will be asking you.

Tell him your eyesight sucks. Might need more than 10 rounds to hit something.

Ask him why the police need more than ten round magazines.
My theory (for what it is worth), if the police (average patrol unit) need item x to do their job, then I have a right to same item x to protect myself, family and property.
I had a same "Why do you need high capacity magazines" answered by: I have a right to standard capacity magazines and reasons as I described above. He smirked and said you wont have that right for long when Feinstein/Obama/Hillary finishes with "your kind". Haven't had a need to talk to him since.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top