JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd ignore my boss if he was talking about anything other than work. I'm not there to make friends, I'm there to make do a job and earn $. He can say whatever he wants no matter how wrong he is. What I do when I'm not at work is no business of his.

Absolutely, fReakin' right! THAT is called a professional work relationship!

PS: Another excellent answer just occurred to me. "Well boss, I need more rounds to be sure that I can administer the Coup de Grace for the poor dear!".

Last Edited:
I simply make the analogy that if that if you only need 10rds for magazines then why do we have vehicles that go up to 200mph when the speed limit is only 65mph? Freedom of choice. Freedom.

1) Bullet sponges. The perp who soaks up every round in the mag and walks to the ambulance. It's amazing what meth and narcotic painkillers can do to keep an Orc up and functioning.
2) Multiple assailants.
3) Lack of backup. Cops win gunfights because they bring LOTS of cops. We the Peons won't have every cop for 50 miles fry the engine to get there to help us.
4) Nobody who ever survived a gunfight said "WOW!! I had way too many rounds on tap! Think I'll carry less."
5) When the Manson Family or equivalent decides to stage a home invasion with you as the host.
6) What does that have to do with the job?
7) Arguing with Statist Cretins is like arguing with a 2 year old. Facts are irrelevant.

Because when the bad guy has a loaded firearm, and all you are allowed to have is your concealed carry assault rock, you will be badly outgunned.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Capitalism is BO$$!!!

I need a large capacity mag for the same reason Rosa Parks sat in the front of the bus. She did not need to sit up front, but she had a right to sit up front! I have a right to have large capacity mags

What POSSIBLE reason can anybody come up with why I SHOULDN'T be allowed to have whatever mag I choose to buy??

Tell me, Mr. Boss, why do you need that gas-guzzling BMW M3 - why does anybody need more than 75 horsepower? Don't you know that you're polluting, contributing to global warming, and increasing the danger to all other drivers with your too-powerful machinery? Everybody would be safer if your car couldn't go above 70 mph - do it for the children!

What a douche.

Because if I agree that I only need 10 and you don't trust me with more what argument will I have when you only trust me with 5 or 1 or none. The argument against large cap mags has no merit. Would people feel better if victims of violent crime were killed with only one bullet each? The whole notion is rediculous.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top