JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My Boss said to me today that there is no use for high cap magazines. Why do you need more than 10 shots? Give me one reason why you need more than that. I thought for a minute than said to him, give me one reason why you need more than one shot. That’s the next question the politicians will be asking you.

I would counter with - ever heard of a riot? Or a gang attacking someone? I have, and I'd like to be able to protect my family in those circumstances and a 30 round magazine gives me at least a fighting chance to do so.

My Boss said to me today that there is no use for high cap magazines. Why do you need more than 10 shots? Give me one reason why you need more than that. I thought for a minute than said to him, give me one reason why you need more than one shot. That’s the next question the politicians will be asking you.

11 zombies.

ETA: Forget mags, I'll take one of these please.

Belt-Fed-AR-15.jpg

Unless you know your boss really well, sounds like your being baited. Hopefully he's is not one to remember things when times get slow and you get laid off with the attitude of "We don't need no right winger around here". Careful on the politics at work. But yeah I don't need a reason. It is my right if I choose. Hopefully it was a respectful conservation and he understands your right to have a 30 round magazine. Offer to take him shooting it is alot of fun. I have never know anyone that has gone out shooting that did not have a good time.:s0155:

My Boss said to me today that there is no use for high cap magazines. Why do you need more than 10 shots? Give me one reason why you need more than that. I thought for a minute than said to him, give me one reason why you need more than one shot. That's the next question the politicians will be asking you.

Because criminals have them, and if you make them illegal, only criminals will have them...Do you want to be put at a disadvantage when they come knocking down your door?

Unless you know your boss really well, sounds like your being baited. Hopefully he's is not one to remember things when times get slow and you get laid off with the attitude of "We don't need no right winger around here". Careful on the politics at work. But yeah I don't need a reason. It is my right if I choose. Hopefully it was a respectful conservation and he understands your right to have a 30 round magazine. Offer to take him shooting it is alot of fun. I have never know anyone that has gone out shooting that did not have a good time.:s0155:

Completely baited and trolled. Lousy bosses have a way of determining who is a boot kisser and who marches to their own beat. Sometimes you just have to suck it up and BS your way around. Sounds like BS is probably pretty common there.

My Boss said to me today that there is no use for high cap magazines. Why do you need more than 10 shots? Give me one reason why you need more than that. I thought for a minute than said to him, give me one reason why you need more than one shot. That's the next question the politicians will be asking you.

That's a good answer! The obvious answer though is "In case I'm attacked by11 bosses!"

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top