JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sorry Folks, but I'm a little bit excited. I've been collecting parts and pieces since January, just in case an AWB came around the corner and I was the only kid in town without a hot shot AR. Lower is completed, ammo, Chromed NM BCG is here, along with a Mega Machine Shop Upper and Charging handle and I've just been waiting for some dollars to buy a high end barrel, fore end and such. Well...that stuff is spendy$$$

SO, DS Arms has just released a Complete Upper half for $275 and I was getting ready to just get that so I could start slinging lead and then... a quick look at the Armalite website found this sale:

<broken link removed>

Seemed like a great deal to me so I just hit the "Order" button. Now the wait, and the inevitable "what's in the box." :) The beauty of the Christmas season is the No opening boxes that come in the mail unless they have your name on it.

Pictures and a range report coming soon?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top