JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sorry Folks, but I'm a little bit excited. I've been collecting parts and pieces since January, just in case an AWB came around the corner and I was the only kid in town without a hot shot AR. Lower is completed, ammo, Chromed NM BCG is here, along with a Mega Machine Shop Upper and Charging handle and I've just been waiting for some dollars to buy a high end barrel, fore end and such. Well...that stuff is spendy$$$

SO, DS Arms has just released a Complete Upper half for $275 and I was getting ready to just get that so I could start slinging lead and then... a quick look at the Armalite website found this sale:

<broken link removed>

Seemed like a great deal to me so I just hit the "Order" button. Now the wait, and the inevitable "what's in the box." :) The beauty of the Christmas season is the No opening boxes that come in the mail unless they have your name on it.

Pictures and a range report coming soon?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top