Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

My Ar15 upper is on it's way

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by buyamonkey, Nov 14, 2009.

1. buyamonkey

buyamonkey West vancouver WA Member

Sorry Folks, but I'm a little bit excited. I've been collecting parts and pieces since January, just in case an AWB came around the corner and I was the only kid in town without a hot shot AR. Lower is completed, ammo, Chromed NM BCG is here, along with a Mega Machine Shop Upper and Charging handle and I've just been waiting for some dollars to buy a high end barrel, fore end and such. Well...that stuff is spendy$$$

SO, DS Arms has just released a Complete Upper half for $275 and I was getting ready to just get that so I could start slinging lead and then... a quick look at the Armalite website found this sale:

http://www.armalite.com/ItemForm.as...Category=28b8778f-8357-4102-baea-247b9316bc95

Seemed like a great deal to me so I just hit the "Order" button. Now the wait, and the inevitable "what's in the box." :) The beauty of the Christmas season is the No opening boxes that come in the mail unless they have your name on it.

Pictures and a range report coming soon?