JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Leever.

CarbYne.

Jag- u - ar.

EE-rarn

EE-rarq

Sem-ee

Mob-aisle

Fraj-aisle

New-clear

Mosk -O

River Thames, not Thames River.

Wooster-sheer, not shYre

Norritch

Wooster

Lester/lestersheer

Aber-deen

Peter Pan, not Peederpan

and so on.

I've never heard it spoken in welsh. I just read it through, though, and of course it has lost its sense of occasion and history in translation as with any translation that is literal rather than poetic.

The Welsh national anthem is equally majestic, never more so that when it is being sung in the new Milleniwm Stadium in Cardiff, the national capital, by 60 or 70 thousand Welsh rugby fans, and in particular when they are playing the E*h*i*h. The Welsh have a very large number of Cor Meibion - male voice choirs - founded mostly in South Wales during the mining era and based in the villages attached to the mines. Imagine having twenty choirs like the Mormon Tabernacle Choir - all in the same place, and singing the same tune.

Here is an example of it from 2013, when Wales totally trashed the World Rugby cup English team 30 -3.

Thanks for posting that. I think that's the first time i've ever heard their anthem.

This is from a good while back, as you can see from the format of the TV, plus the lady is from De Cymru - South Wales. Although she is pretty much 100% understood up in the North - Gogledd Cymru, nobody there of my acquaintance would go so far as to admit it.

In North Wales there is a long-standing general distrust of those from Mid-Wales and the South.

In Mid-Wales there is a long-standing general distrust of those from North Wales and the South.

In South Wales there is a long-standing general distrust of those from Mid-Wales and the North.

Anyone know where I can acquire a long enough brake to pin/ weld to my 14" upper in 0.5x28 for a 5.56 to make legal 16" length?
There are muzzle devices that are designed (long enough) to get a 14.5" barrel to 16" (+).
1) Are you sure that your barrel is 14" (that's an uncommon length) ?
2) You don't really need a brake on a 5.56 rifle, a muzzle device of you liking will do fine.

Just noticed, sorry about the thread hijack

grammar police.png

grammar police take on forums.jpg

There are muzzle devices that are designed (long enough) to get a 14.5" barrel to 16" (+).
1) Are you sure that your barrel is 14" (that's an uncommon length) ?
2) You don't really need a brake on a 5.56 rifle, a muzzle device of you liking will do fine.

Just noticed, sorry about the thread hijack
Not trying to hijack the thread either......care to point me in the direction of someplace to find said muzzle device. Their uses are a bit new to me.

Not trying to hijack the thread either......care to point me in the direction of someplace to find said muzzle device. Their uses are a bit new to me.
I'm at work and don't have time to Google around.
Try searching on "A2 flash hider long"
Or "long muzzle device"

Also, verify ypur barrel length first.
Empty rifle
Close bolt
With a wooden dowel, push it until it stops against the bolt face
Mark dowel at end of barrel
Remove dowel and measure

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA