JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Be careful when asking this sort of question. Odd answer, I know, but...

You did not give a URL for the site. There might be both real and scam versions of it.

Looking at:

Seems they are real. But I don't come up with anything when searching for "Ruger Hunter" there.

What URL are you using?

Ha!, I did not even notice that Google corrected the spelling for me.

I found the other version:

I think that one is a scam.

Yup, from the "About":

"Our unique ability to intergred Bitcoins to our business increase speed to market and reduce costs allows us to pass along savings and efficiencies to you."

1. Bitcoin
2. Can't write or spell.

Murdocks Guns in Idaho SCAM SITE ? Prepared to order a Ruger Hunter $ 408 , too good to be true ! No credit cards just pay sites that dont have guarantees. Anybody else see this as a scam?
Absolutely a scam site.
The scammers typically can't get qualified to receive credit card payments.
Therefore they try to get you to use Bitcoin, Zelle, PayPal etc.
That should be a giant red flashing sign that says "Scam Site "
But people are still falling for it.

Screen-Shot-04-27-22-at-09-47-AM.png

Yep, caught the Remingtong too. They also have a chat room that says nice things and a Military discount !

Maybe I can get my redneck cousins in Idaho to pay them a visit with the Rottweilers !

Absolutely a scam site.
The scammers typically can't get qualified to receive credit card payments.
Therefore they try to get you to use Bitcoin, Zelle, PayPal etc.
That should be a giant red flashing sign that says "Scam Site "
But people are still falling for it.
They go for Zelle/et. al. because typically those payment methods have little to no way for the buyer to make a claim against the seller for a refund. It is like sending them cash in an envelope.

I saw one with 9mm brass at 2010 prices the live chat popped up up. I asked if they had it in stock and the reply was "Yea do you want it " lol no legit business replies "YEA" plus they only took bitcoin .

Another gun forum I am a long term member of has a fairly high number of members who post almost daily the question about a site being legit or not - and some have missed this step entirely and later posted about being scammed.

Several of us of often respond to explain the 'signs' of a scam site to those who ask, and even then we have a helluva time sometimes convincing them based on the 'common signs.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top