JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Added a SD clone with my 11" Form 1 can.
48913788158_1533653a91_k.jpg

We stock the SP5K, Zenith and PTR...I choose to take a PTR home. Suppressor ready, HK only takes the 3 lug suppressor without a $1000 barrel refitment, and the PTR includes the paddle mag release, which HK dropped from the SP5K. The Zenith is nice, but the PTR's look and feel better in hand in my own opinion, and thats why I chose to make one of those my own. All great pieces, hard to go wrong with any of them.

Well I wanna CC mine and I may travel out of state so I decided not to SBR it. Being a POF, I'd have to deal with 922R.... correct me if I'm wrong. So my intention is to have a pistol. It'll be my car, get home, and home defense pistol.

NFA laws are unconstitutional IMO so I chose not to be involved with that bs in any way. For all my needs, a pistol is a better option.

I have a Zenith, and it has been flawless with everything except rapid fire Korean mags. If I shoot slow with the Korean mags they work fine. All other mags, HK curved and straight, Zenith polymer, and PTR run great.

Clone? Hell......
One of my biggest regrets....:( . Had to sell her awhile back. Needed $$$.
Real HK 94, serial #025.....mint condition

Even had the tax stamp in hand.......
At least I got my $200 back from the ATF.. 139604-0e6eb481a28b2a6ab20ad1dc2ad95878.jpg

-How does the "MP5 platform" do with JHP?
-What do you guys use for self defense ammo?
-Do JHP rounds with big hollow point feed good?

For range use/fun I plan on using 115gr FMJ, really anything cheap I can get my hands on, including possibly steel case Wolf or Tulammo. I have Speer, Hornady, HST, Pow'R Ball, Corbon JHP, and Winchester Talons at my disposal for self defense rounds.

For range use/fun I plan on using 115gr FMJ, really anything cheap I can get my hands on, including possibly steel case Wolf or Tulammo. I have Speer, Hornady, HST, Pow'R Ball, Corbon JHP, and Winchester Talons at my disposal for self defense rounds.

Mine is a fun toy so no self defense ammo in mine.

I have shot a mag if Wolf steel case, but supposedly steel cases wear out the extractor(?), maybe something else. Cheap easy fix with parts from RTF.

It has been great in all weights of ammo.

POF pistol on the left.
HK-94 on the right.

HK-94 works like a dream. Probably need to upgrade the optics at some point though.
POF needs to get sighted in and then adjusted for the suppressor.

IMG_3103.JPG

What is the forearm of the pistol on the left?

I think it's the factory Zenith handguards, which are basically Midwest Industries

I think these one are a little wider. Not sure of the manufacturer

Cabela's in Tualatin had a "in the box" SP-89 a couple weeks ago in their gun library.......$3999.00

I was tempted.

E
Already been sold fyi.
I have a PTR 9CT and it is my favorite gun in my collection.
I paid something like $1600-$1700, best money I ever spent on a gun, loads of fun at the range and contrary to what the manual says there is no break in period.(atleast not with mine)Runs as good as it looks but came with an ugly in my oppinion m-lock handguard which I immediately swapped out for the wide foregrip, also got rid of the endcap and put on an SB HKPDW rectractible brace.(which ironically is more comfortable than a legit retractible mp5 stock)Also came with ugly ETS clear mags, which I didn't even bring to the range, instead I bought some South Korean mags. The gun even came the right color, HK Black.
Very little recoil, easy to load mags and run perfectly from the first shot. The only problem is now I'm considering getting a second one maybe the mp5k size this time.

ptr9ct upgraded.jpg ptr9 group.jpg

Last Edited:

Mine feeds Sig JHP fine,haven't tried anything else yet.

I had no idea you can get your money back from the ATF? How did that work?

I talked to a rep at the NFA branch and explained that I had not yet converted the rifle to an SBR. I just asked if was possible to remove the weapon from the registry so that I could sell it as a Title I firearm. They asked that I write a letter explaining my request and submit to the NFA branch with the original stamped Form1. Within less than a month I received a letter confirming that the weapon had been removed from the registry and a check for $200.

I was surprised!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads