JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well I must have hit the jackpot then! I have 2 Coharie Arms MP5 clones. One is an actual MP5 with a pin and welded extension. The other is a a Caharie Arms HK34. A 9mm carbine but an exrended cocking tube and forearm from a 93. The front sights are moved out towards the end of the barrel. It does away with the "broomstick" barrel that 94's have. Both guns I have run like Swiss clocks. I have never had one single problem with either one.
I'm confused by your statement....you said you have 2 Coharie Arms Clones yet it is an actual MP5....not a CA94 as Coharie marked them? I'd love to see the top of the firearm to see what it was stamped as....very interesting and yes you must have hit the jacpot! Congrats on that.

I'm confused by your statement....you said you have 2 Coharie Arms Clones yet it is an actual MP5....not a CA94 as Coharie marked them? I'd love to see the top of the firearm to see what it was stamped as....very interesting and yes you must have hit the jacpot! Congrats on that.

I think you might have misunderstood my statement. What I meant was it is a CA94 but it has a 3 lug MP5 barrel with a pinned and welded extension.

Last Edited:
20+ years on my Vector Arms mp5.

16239737440758046033923514830977.jpg

I just ordered a SEF trigger pack for it, the company I am getting it from are jumping through hoops for me and getting some stuff that I need so I'm pretty appreciative for them doing it.
It's really hard to find these parts I am finding out, it's not like getting AR parts and on top of that with everything going on with a scarcity of parts in general.

I've got an Omega. It's a solid, well built, gun. I put a surefire handguard on it and have filed a Form 1 on it. I trust it enough that it is my "nightstand" gun. Everyone that has shot mine really likes it.

View attachment 401116
I think I bought to last 10mm from Atlantic. Mr. Wade Bailey "special"!!!! Long story short, weapon spent first 2 years in and out of gun smiths. Weapon extremely picky about Ammo. Had sent it back to Mr. Bailey, said it was ready to go and wasn't!. Was curious how many Omega 10's were produced and that must be a big secret because he said he would not tell me?!?! Anyway after 2.5 years it's performing like a "life" dependable weapon!! 11,66g 180GR 1050-1250fps. I must add that Mr. Bailey was very respectable. Still would like to know how many Omega 10 10mm's were made by Omega?!?!

E2E3F692-633F-42DA-AC15-869ACBC0D05C.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads