JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
DYK.....first, you have to pass a test, in order to move to WA.

True or False. The 2nd A says...…

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, unless I say it's reasonable."

Aloha, Mark

Baiting...is not good ( unless one is fishing...:D )
But...
How one responds to a post , baited or not , is on them.
( Just saying here as the kids say , not pointing fingers or wanting to cause a fuss... )
Andy
True, I could've just chosen to ignore the post, but then, my initial response was only a request for clarification.
The other person could've simply clarified their statement and all would've been well.
Instead, they saw an opportunity to act like a bad 12 year old and went with it....could've been their intent all along (thus my earlier "baiting" comment).
The problem I'm having now is that my posts were erased (and I'm fine with that), but the initial post that started the whole incident remains.
It makes it appear as if you're playing favourites, Andy....at least to me it does (and that could be, partially, due to the fact that I still have hard feelings about that incident).
If you're going to resolve the incident by erasing the posts involved, erase ALL of those posts, even the one that started the whole incident in the first place.

Dean

DYK.....first, you have to pass a test, in order to move to WA.

True or False. The 2nd A says...…

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, unless I say it's reasonable."

Aloha, Mark
Mark 2020 ;)

@DeanMk
I've erased what I did without favoritism...I dislike the notion that I show favoritism.

I assure you that any other related posts , that were missed , were because ...We were busy this morning with a server failure and loads of double and triple postings...And the clean up of the same.
Andy

...and I dislike having some smart-aleck bait me into a situation that makes me look, and feel, like a fool.
It appears all of the offending posts are gone now, so I would like to thank you for your concern in this matter.
I was unaware of the earlier outage, but your due diligence is appreciated Andy.

Dean

Last Edited:
We made it to Sequim.
It started snowing when we got here.
Today it was like this.

Bottom of our driveway.
IMG_6980.JPG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR