JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a few questions, I hope this is the right forum to ask, if not I apologize in advance.
1. How long is the current wait time for a CPL in Yamhill CO? I currently have a OR out of state (resident of WA) CPL, along with my AZ Out of state as well as my WA resident CPL.
2. I am closing on the new place in January, so for the month of Dec and for part of Jan I will be living in a glamorous motel (UGH) can I still use my out of state CPL and be legal in Oregon?
3. My NFA items will all be transferred to my new address as soon as I close? is that kosher? If I do not have a residence in Or until Jan, what do I do?

I have a few questions, I hope this is the right forum to ask, if not I apologize in advance.
1. How long is the current wait time for a CPL in Yamhill CO? I currently have a OR out of state (resident of WA) CPL, along with my AZ Out of state as well as my WA resident CPL.
2. I am closing on the new place in January, so for the month of Dec and for part of Jan I will be living in a glamorous motel (UGH) can I still use my out of state CPL and be legal in Oregon?
3. My NFA items will all be transferred to my new address as soon as I close? is that kosher? If I do not have a residence in Or until Jan, what do I do?
1. The wait time will vary, but if I remember correctly, you can apply in any county, since it's a state permit.
2. Oregon does not recognize reciprocity with any other state. So, unfortunately, no.
3. The Nfa stuff isn't something I'm well versed in, perhaps calling the local ATF office would yield better results.

You will need to have a Oregon drivers license to be able to take the chl class here in Oregon. Also required for application for your chl. Times vary county to county and appointments are often required now due to the rona.

You will need to have a Oregon drivers license to be able to take the chl class here in Oregon. Also required for application for your chl. Times vary county to county and appointments are often required now due to the rona.
Did they change that? I took my course online before I relocated to Oregon. WCSO gave me my CPL before I got my license, but I had mail at my new address to show them residency. I also went down after I picked it up to get my driver's license. This was back in '16, though.

Did they change that? I took my course online before I relocated to Oregon. WCSO gave me my CPL before I got my license, but I had mail at my new address to show them residency. I also went down after I picked it up to get my driver's license. This was back in '16, though.
Maybe I'm incorrect. I would guess that showing residency would suffice

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads